Brownlow Medal 2011 (Part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheers. If anyone wants votes for any game from me just ask.

So what's the verdict on phantombrownlow.com?? Is it trustworthy enough to take into consideration when researching votes?

anyone got the geelong vs nmfc votes??

I watched the game and came up with:
3 - kelly
2 - selwood
1 - j pod / bartel

petrie a slight maybe for the 1 having a good game up front for the roos taking a some good contested marks and kicking 3 goals. can't see him polling in such a big loss tho.. Thoughts anyone??

So what's the verdict on phantombrownlow.com?? Is it trustworthy enough to take into consideration when researching votes?

Looking at the top 10 with mine in brackets;

Moloney 11-12 (11)
Watson 10-14 (11)
Judd 9-14 (10)
Murphy 7-11 (6)
Boyd 7-9 (6)
Swan 7-10 (8)
Mitchell 6-10 (9)
Pendlebury 6-8 (7)
Cox 6-9 (5)
Martin 6-8 (6)

Only 3 fall outside range and all by 1 vote so looks ok for most part

anyone got the geelong vs nmfc votes??

I watched the game and came up with:
3 - kelly
2 - selwood
1 - j pod / bartel

petrie a slight maybe for the 1 having a good game up front for the roos taking a some good contested marks and kicking 3 goals. can't see him polling in such a big loss tho.. Thoughts anyone??

I posted earlier with selwood 3. Stokes 2. Jpod 1. Didnt think Kelly stood out. Wa suprised when I saw his stats. No chance for bartel or any north players. Varcoe maybe a chance

And I wish I was a bookie. :D:p

Geel v NMFC I've got:

3. Selwood
2. Stokes
1. Podsiadly

Happy to discuss any other games either in here or via PM as well :)

I felt both Corey and Swan got a lot of meaningless possessions which is why I didn't give them any votes. Pendles might have a shot at a vote though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last night is why swan won't win a brownlow but please tell your freinds he can. Cheap one two's and hanging at the back for a quick hack. Am I the only one who sees he is not as good as everyone makes out to be? Under pressure in finals last year he crumbled then got 15-20 touches when games were over and people call him superman???

Give me Judd, Pendles, Selwood over him any day of the week. I'm not saying he dosent play a role or shouldn't play AFL I'm just saying he is not as good as everyone thinks. H8RS GONNA H8

Last night is why swan won't win a brownlow but please tell your freinds he can. Cheap one two's and hanging at the back for a quick hack. Am I the only one who sees he is not as good as everyone makes out to be. Under pressure in finals last year he crumbled then got 20 touches when games were over and people call him superman???

Swan is a very good player. Having said that, he isn't of the level of blokes like Pendles and Judd. That is my opinion anyway.
Only caught the last quarter last night so can't really give votes.

Was at the game last night, Selwood has the 3 pretty much locked in:

3 - Selwood. Amazing clearance work and really stood up in the last quarter despite going missing in patches. The difference between Geelong winning and losing.

2 - Thomas. Great game last night, continually popped up and caused a general nuisance against Geelong the whole night. His running is amazing and his ability to will himself to contests is severely underrated. If it were not for Geelong winning, you could seriously have a case for giving him the 3 votes, tremendous effort.

1 - Raffle off the 1 vote between a number of players due to no real standout. Swan and Corey were both good without being great and whilst a lot have said Shaw I barely noticed him. Really think Bartel may just pop up for the 1 vote due to a big last quarter but generally, the vote could go to any handful of players.

dangerfield or van berlo for the 3? Gotta have ablett for a minor score aswell.. i only saw the first half so not entirely sure. it seemed like ablett eas everywhere in the first half

Although i didn't see the game, from what i've read in the report about the swans vs port game, it looks like Bolton had a good game and should get the 3. Goodes for the 2. not sure about the 1. again, i havent watched the game tho. going to watch the replay during the week..

Just in case there was any doubt that the umpires don't get any kind of information about the game when awarding the votes, Hayden Kennedy just confirmed it on Fox Sports before the West Coast vs Fremantle game.

My first impression of Bulldogs vs Richmond game:

3 - Boyd/Ward
2 - Boyd/Ward
1 - Cross/Gilbee/Nahas

thoughts??

Although i didn't see the game, from what i've read in the report about the swans vs port game, it looks like Bolton had a good game and should get the 3. Goodes for the 2. not sure about the 1. again, i havent watched the game tho. going to watch the replay during the week..
3. Bolton
2. Goodes
1. Kennedy

O'Keefe the other who might sneak a vote.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back