1 in round 1
3 in round 2
1 in round 3
3 in round 5
still this process found a typo in my sheet, I have him on 8 not 9

have fyfe on 5
sandi on 4
pav on 3

Mundy's polling history is a worry though.

He did not get a single vote in his first 108 games and has only polled votes in 4 of his 130 career games so far. Also didn't get a vote after Round 9 last season.

He's playing well though and seems to be the obvious candidate for getting the votes.

1/4 Season standings for those greater than 4 votes;

10 Judd
9 Watson
8 Moloney, Swan
7 Pendlebury
6 Mitchell, Pavlich, Goodes, Priddis, Boyd, Black, Murphy, Martin
5 Cox, Thompson, Mundy

pretty good count i reckon so far. not to dissimilar to mine. do you watch each match griffs or what method do u use to count ur votes?

How's that Krakouer bet shaping up, Cam?

I can't see him losing. Just incase he doesn't win though I've gone big on someone else. Jack Darling @$101.00 for Rising Star has a better chance than the Krakouer bets. How many people don't have losing bets apart from you?

Mundy's polling history is a worry though.

He did not get a single vote in his first 108 games and has only polled votes in 4 of his 130 career games so far. Also didn't get a vote after Round 9 last season.

He's playing well though and seems to be the obvious candidate for getting the votes.

Well at least thats an upwards trend, :p

But yes it's a worry, but I don't think he has played at this level before either.

3 Mitchell
2 Chaplin
1 Shiels

Rodan (was best on in the first half, wont feature after doing his knee)
Hartlett (was also in the mix in first half but went missing after half time)

3.Mitchell (i think was best on, was very good with his ball use and was good when hawks were terrible early)
2.Roughead (He was everywhere in second half rucking, then tackling, then on the floor getting the hard ball, deserves the two, does anyone else think so?)
1.Chaplin (was close to best on at 3/4 time but a quite last quarter and a loss will only see him get the one i think)

I'm just not sure the umps will have noticed Shiels enough although he was good. What do you think on roughead Mike262??

My straight out 3-2-1 count atm I have
11 - Watson
10 - Judd, Murphy
9 - Moloney, Swan
8 - Boyd, Cox
7 - Franklin, Mundy

Looks like I've got Murphy a fair bit higher than most people based on that. Gave him the 3 in rounds 1,2 and 5... Either way don't think Judd will be $1.03 for Carlton again this year haha.

Hawthorn vs Port
3 - Mitchell
rest really up in the air, hartlett and chornes were good in the first half but really dropped off. Don't think Shiels was that good, just uncontensted accumulation in the back half.
Probably agree with above,
2 -roughhead
1 - chaplin

Geelong vs North
3 - Selwood
2 - Stokes
1 - Pods

Rodan (was best on in the first half, wont feature after doing his knee)
Hartlett (was also in the mix in first half but went missing after half time)

3.Mitchell (i think was best on, was very good with his ball use and was good when hawks were terrible early)
2.Roughead (He was everywhere in second half rucking, then tackling, then on the floor getting the hard ball, deserves the two, does anyone else think so?)
1.Chaplin (was close to best on at 3/4 time but a quite last quarter and a loss will only see him get the one i think)

I'm just not sure the umps will have noticed Shiels enough although he was good. What do you think on roughead Mike262??

i just noticed sheils was having a good game.

i didnt notice roughead that much but sometimes you just dont pick up on certain players who are having a good game.

I could see rodan polling untill he did his knee. Chaplin was outstanding for the 1st 3 quarters but i hardly noticed him in last so he could drop to the 1 position.

I def think Mitchell and Chaplin will both poll tho

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne vs Adelaide

3 - Moloney
2 - Sylvia
1 - Trengove

Moloney is a lock for 3 in this game I think, all over the place and had tons of clearances. Looking like an outright leader for most votes at Melbourne this year. Sylvia 2 votes with 4 goals and a very solid performance, and I think Trengove may have done enough for the 1

Will try to watch some of the other games from the weekend later

3. Watson
2. Kerr
1. Natainui

Kerr was brilliant in the first half easily best on ground but he faded in the 2nd half. Watson kicked a couple of goals plus had a heap of contested ball for the winning team. Natainui played well yet again vs Essendon. Stood out a lot should get a vote.

Brennan definitely 3. I gave Rich 2 and Krakouer 1 but couldn't decide between him and Mcgrath Krakouer in winning team gave it to him.

Games that I have watched so far:

Port v Hawks
3 - Mitchell
2 - Shiels
1 - Roughead/Chaplin/Pearce

Can't split those for the 1 vote, and they could very easily get 2 over Shiels but Mitchell was definitely BOG

GC v Brisbane
3 - Brennan
2 - Rischitelli
1 - Rich/Krakouer/McGrath

Brennan was the best player over the 4 quarters and won the medal. Rischitelli was very good throughout and the 1 vote could go to either of those 3

Melb v Adel
3 - Moloney
2 - Sylvia
1 - Trengove

Moloney was BOG - very happy that I got one him at the $2.65 for most votes :) Sylvia was very good but compared to Moloney played in a spurts rather than dominating evenly throughout the game. Trengove deserves the 1 vote but in a near 100 pt win it could go to a few players

Woot glad to hear you guys have Moloney and Watson for another BOG each, didn't watch either of those games but that is awesome news!

Richmond v Fremantle:
Cotchin 2.75 (3)
Nahas 2 (2)
Sandilands 0.75 (1)
Houli 0.5

what do you guys think about cox's polling history?

he only polled well in '06 and yet he has been a dominant ruckmen for a while. i have him polling like this so far

rnd 1 3
rnd 2 1 or 2
rnd 3 1 or 2
rnd 6 2 or 3
rnd 7 maybe 1

so thats 7-11 is that too much/not enough?

Cox may not have previously polled too well but the eagles haven't won a heap of games in the last couple of years and when he was previously dominating he had Judd/Cousins/Kerr taking votes from him. So i'm not too worried about his polling this season.

Cox may not have previously polled too well but the eagles haven't won a heap of games in the last couple of years and when he was previously dominating he had Judd/Cousins/Kerr taking votes from him. So i'm not too worried about his polling this season.

I agree. In the past he hasn't polled well but last year he wasn't as fit as he is this year and now only really has to compete with Priddis, Embley and maybe Kerr on a regular basis for votes compared to Judd, Cousins, a younger fitter Kerr and a premiership team for votes. Should poll relatively well, at the moment I have him on 6-9 votes

I rated coxy's game on the weekend. TBH only Jobe stood out for the bombers so I beleive the 2 and 1 will probably go to the eagles. Nic Nat and Cox killed it in the ruck and it is definately possible both of them could get votes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back