Brownlow Wives, Girlfriends & Dresses.

Remove this Banner Ad

I read an article in the paper about this topic. It said society has gone too far in it's acceptance of fat people as being natural. Most people know what being fit/healthy v fat is but Twigley does look a bit too skinny.
I think the chick Pavlich has is quality in terms of body shape.

My background is in Gymnastics so I know all about what to look out for in terms of what is and isn't natural. Also all the tricks to loose and keep off the weight, which cause huge health issues later on in life much the same as obesity.

Lauren Phillips, Lauren O'Shannesy, Felicity Percival are all examples of girls that look very good, have dressed beautifully and look like their natural true body shape.

Best to be your natural body shape
Fat is abnormal. I've had enough of fat, ugly women preaching we should appreciate their natural beauty and all the rest of the crap when there is nothing natural about being fat. Get off your fat arses and have a trundle at the local park and stop shoving the pizzas down your throats.

d-600x400.jpg

Carlton's Bryce Gibbs and Lauren Tscharke. Photo: Vince Caligiuri

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xumxVxiWbnI&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xumxVxiWbnI&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Fat is abnormal. I've had enough of fat, ugly women preaching we should appreciate their natural beauty and all the rest of the crap when there is nothing natural about being fat. Get off your fat arses and have a trundle at the local park and stop shoving the pizzas down your throats.

:rolleyes: Was that aimed at me?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

NikkiNoo isn't fat by any stretch of the imagination, quite the opposite.

Twigley is too skinny for mine; she doesn't look as vibrant as she did a few years back.

Simon Goodwin's date is smoking.

Remove this Banner Ad

Brownlow Wives, Girlfriends & Dresses.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back