Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Historical Rape Allegation Against Fmr AG Christian Porter
The Alexander Matters matters

Just a reminder, this is the crime board and we need to be aware that there will be victims of crime either watching this thread or engaging in here from time to time. A degree of respect in all discussions is expected.

LINK TO TIMELINE
CJS INQUIRY
FINAL REPORT – BOARD OF INQUIRY – CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
Joint media statement – Chief Minister and Attorney-General

LINK TO FEDERAL COURT DEFAMATION PROCEEDINGS

Last edited:
Auerbach copped a credit bath, despite Lee saying Lehrmann wasn't candid on compensation for the Spotlight article.

Lee also reckons that the provision of documents are likely to at least in part be from Lehrmann, so he can cop a probable contempt of court claim in the future.

I get the sense that Lee is gearing towards the rape allegation being 'true' on the balance of probabilities around her 2019 post-event conduct.

Lee is less impressed around Higgins' 2021 obstruction of justice claims.

Sharaz mentioned again.

No conspiracy by the Ministers office.

With regards to Higgins' general credit.

Bruise photograph getting a caning in Lee's findings.

Missing SMS's, data and photos (including from the fateful night, where there was footage of photos being taken at the Dock). Prompted Ms Gaine about events. Selective curation of data.

Nick the Bumble date was supposedly bullied out of the Dock, but Higgins chose to hang with Bruce and that Nick wasn't bullied. Lee called minor, but worth noting, as she sometimes told untruths that suited her.

With regards to Higgins' general credit.

Bruise photograph getting a caning in Lee's findings.

Missing SMS's, data and photos (including from the fateful night, where there was footage of photos being taken at the Dock). Prompted Ms Gaine about events.

Nick the Bumble date was supposedly bullied out of the Dock, but Higgins chose to hang with Bruce and that Nick wasn't bullied. Lee called minor, but worth noting for later...

He also distinctly said, that Higgins recollections do not reflect dishonesty

Fiona Brown getting a relatively clean bill of health from Justice Lee and she is someone who had integrity in standing up for Higgins' right to go to the police.

Brown was accurate, reliable and of a high credibility. Not perfect, but acted reasonably.

She's been unfairly treated by so many in here IMHO!

Lee brings up Higgins' morphing of her opinion of Brown over time from glowing to jaded.

Fiona Brown getting a relatively clean bill of health from Justice Lee and she is someone who had integrity in standing up for Higgins' right to go to the police.

Brown was accurate, reliable and of a high credibility.

She's been unfairly treated by so many IMHO!

I don't recall Fiona Brown under heavy fire in here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't like a woman being clearly thrown under a bus by those with a clear political motive at the time and I still don't.

I just had a quick look and I still can't see Brown under heavy fire in here.

This comment doesn't require you trying to prove your point in necro posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back