Votes: 2 5.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Historical Rape Allegation Against Fmr AG Christian Porter
The Alexander Matters matters

Just a reminder, this is the crime board and we need to be aware that there will be victims of crime either watching this thread or engaging in here from time to time. A degree of respect in all discussions is expected.

LINK TO TIMELINE
CJS INQUIRY
FINAL REPORT – BOARD OF INQUIRY – CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
Joint media statement – Chief Minister and Attorney-General

LINK TO FEDERAL COURT DEFAMATION PROCEEDINGS

Last edited:

More importantly here, Network 10 and Wilkinson have both been found to have to not met their reasonableness defence and their journalistic practices have been hammered.
For me, most important is exposure of the lies Leerman told that prove almost beyond reasonable doubt, and certainly beyond the balance of probability, that he r*ped Higgins.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I still believe she was drugged

Lee believes Gain's account of witnessing Higgins as staggering drunk and falling over at 88mph. He may have put something in her drink then, opposite of a stimulant. I accept it as well as I do Higgins appears to have straightened up a bit going through security at PH.

It's possible he gave her a stimulant after seeing her so drunk at 88mph, if cocaine is his choice then it was probably that which may have been just enough to get her through the doors at PH but it wore off fast and she passed out in Reynolds office.

IMO.

1/Lehrmann's definitely unreliable and probably a rapist.
2/There are discrepancies in Bh evidence and actions.

Yes Bruce is a scumbag
Hasn't yet ruled on Chanel 10, which I thought the case was about.
He has to address the evidence/facts that are key to the case before he can say anything about the defamation. The way he is working through this entirely makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back