Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * ACT Bar clears former DPP head Shane Drumgold of misconduct

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1

Historical Rape Allegation Against Fmr AG Christian Porter
The Alexander Matters matters

Just a reminder, this is the crime board and we need to be aware that there will be victims of crime either watching this thread or engaging in here from time to time. A degree of respect in all discussions is expected.

LINK TO TIMELINE
CJS INQUIRY
FINAL REPORT – BOARD OF INQUIRY – CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
Joint media statement – Chief Minister and Attorney-General

FIONA BROWN - AFFIDAVIT

Last edited:
Whats the general opinion these days?

Early on you'd probably say most thought Lehmann was innocent is that still the case?

Seems to be a shift.

There was probably about a 50/50 split in here to begin with but most of those who thought he wasn't guilty, seem to have dropped out of the thread.

There was probably about a 50/50 split in here to begin with but most of those who thought he wasn't guilty, seem to have dropped out of the thread.

Fair enough, I've never followed this thread but I've always thought he was innocent.

The fact she only come out with rape allegations when her job was on the line, the fact she had coffee with him the following day and the fact Lehmann didn't look flustered or in a rush when he left the building... and her story changed a couple times.. too much didn't add up for me

So that's 100% proven now is it?

As good as.

He lost his defamation trial to a truth defence that he r*ped Higgins with the judge finding that he did. So, Bruce Lehrmann is a rapist.

Regardless the things a complete shit show but at the end of the day the monetary gain alone is a reason for Higgins to lie.

imo though there should be concrete proof he done it to get charged though, plenty women lie about this sort of stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Regardless the things a complete shit show but at the end of the day the monetary gain alone is a reason for Higgins to lie.

imo though there should be concrete proof he done it to get charged though, plenty women lie about this sort of stuff.

No, plenty of women do not lie about this sort of stuff.

So your telling me your never heard of proven case where the women has lied about rape or domestic violence? I find that hard to believe, it's quite common.

I believe rape would be much more common than false accusations of rape.

Data suggests that most cases don't even get reported, as it's more likely to be someone they know - friends and family members. Then there's the domestic violence, where they are scared to report anything.

Bruce has other case/s pending.

I believe rape would be much more common than false accusations of rape.

Data suggests that most cases don't even get reported, as it's more likely to be someone they know - friends and family members. Then there's the domestic violence, where they are scared to report anything.

This. There is plenty of evidence and studies that show many women do not come forward as they think no-one will believe them. Not to mention the serious mental trauma that would come from having to face your attacker when giving evidence.

We are not saying that there have not been incidents where a woman has made up an accusation, only that it is rare. To state that there are 'plenty' of women who make it up or that it is common is plainly and demonstrably false.

... complete shit show ....
Aaah, the signature call of the male boge, attempting to assert his superiority and knowledge on a topic about which they know very little! Why not throw in a "FMD" as well, for good measure?

So your telling me your never heard of proven case where the women has lied about rape or domestic violence? I find that hard to believe, it's quite common.
No, it's not "quite common". False sexual assault claims are in the low single digit percentages. Somewhat ironic, no?

😂

Aaah, the signature call of the male boge, attempting to assert his superiority and knowledge on a topic about which they know very little! Why not throw in a "FMD" as well, for good measure?

No, it's not "quite common". False sexual assault claims are in the low single digit percentages. Somewhat ironic, no?

😂
5% is the Australian stat for false reporting, that's high imo, thats 1 in 20.

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * ACT Bar clears former DPP head Shane Drumgold of misconduct

Remove this Banner Ad

Back