Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * ACT Bar clears former DPP head Shane Drumgold of misconduct

Remove this Banner Ad

Here is PART 1

Historical Rape Allegation Against Fmr AG Christian Porter
The Alexander Matters matters

Just a reminder, this is the crime board and we need to be aware that there will be victims of crime either watching this thread or engaging in here from time to time. A degree of respect in all discussions is expected.

LINK TO TIMELINE
CJS INQUIRY
FINAL REPORT – BOARD OF INQUIRY – CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM
Joint media statement – Chief Minister and Attorney-General

FIONA BROWN - AFFIDAVIT

Last edited:
So you are saying there's a 95% chance that Bruce is a rapist?

I'm saying there is a chance she is lying and I'm a believer in innocent until proven guilty but again I haven't followed this case so I got no idea if it has been proven but no one has told me any concrete evidence... so...

I'm saying there is a chance she is lying and I'm a believer in innocent until proven guilty but again I haven't followed this case so I got no idea if it has been proven but no one has told me any concrete evidence... so...

Using the figures you provided there's a 95% chance Bruce is a rapist, and that's before you even consider any of the evidence put forward at the court case.

You say 1 in 20 is high.... I say 19 in 20 is much higher.

Jarryd Hayne was found Guilty twice and it was overturned twice.
Yeah and if this one is overturned then Leerman won't be found to be a rapist.

I can see why the 50% that believed he was innocent left this discussion lol.

f0b887bd-8cfd-4c94-bebf-e8b1698320b0_text.gif

Ok, so lets straighten it out over old Brucey Boy.

Bruce Learhman commenced defamation action against channel 10 because channel 10 called him a rapist on TV. Channel 10 said it cannot be defamation because it was true (i.e. Bruce r*ped Brittany). Bruce's highly qualified and highly paid barristers and a team of lawyers presented evidence that Bruce didnt rape Brittany. Channel 10's highly qualified and highly paid barristers and lawyers presented evidence that Bruce did rape Brittany. Then, an even more highly qualified judge reviewed all of that evidence and came to the conclusion that, on the balance of probabilities that Bruce did rape Brittany. Therefore, Bruce's defamation claim failed. Miserably. Given the Judge's comments about Bruce 'escaping the lion's den and then making the fatal mistake of returning to grab his hat' would also seem to indicate that if the criminal trial had proceeded, the findings would be similar.

TLDR: Bruce Learhman was found, by a judge, that it was more likely than not that Bruce r*ped Brittany.

You'll excuse the terse tone of our replies to your posts. We don't find the rape of a woman as humorous as you do.

don't make out I find it humorous, you's are the ones that come at me, all I asked was what is the evidence because I haven't followed this case at all and you's couldnt supply any.. which is a lol moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

don't make out I find it humorous, you's are the ones that come at me, all I asked was what is the evidence because I haven't followed this case at all and you's couldnt supply any.. which is a lol moment.
The evidence is that a Judge found that he did rape Brittany....

I can see why the 50% that believed he was innocent left this discussion lol.
You’ve said a couple of times that you haven’t actually followed this case.

Suggest you do a bit of homework - there is plenty of info - many, many news reports and even Judge Lee’s 900 page written findings in the deformation case are available online.

Have a read of this stuff before you come trolling on here maybe ? :think:

Last edited:
You’ve said a couple of times that you haven’t actually followed this case.

Suggest you do a bit of homework - there is plenty of info - many, many news reports and even Judge Lee’s 900 page written findings in the deformation case are available online.

Have a read of this stuff before you come trolling on here maybe ? :think:

I wasn't even trying to troll but it must be quite complexed if someone can't post the concrete evidence.. I'll have a read of it.

I wasn't even trying to troll but it must be quite complexed if someone can't post the concrete evidence.. I'll have a read of it.
You assume the most likely reason that somebody chooses not to engage with your dim trolling is because the case is complex and they can't post "concrete evidence"?

LoL. [/s]

Imagine being the person that comes into a thread months after the subject guy was found guilty and still use excuses from 4 years ago to defend a proven rapist that was found proven in a court with a judge.

Like, imagine you were that dumb.

Remove this Banner Ad

Updated Bruce Lehrmann Pt2 * ACT Bar clears former DPP head Shane Drumgold of misconduct

Remove this Banner Ad

Back