Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive fan of the boss. 'Badlands' has always been one of my favourite songs:

"Is there anybody alive out there" :D Love it.
Clarence Clemons :(

Some Great songs:
Hungry Heart, The Rising, Dancing in the Dark, I'm on Fire, Secret Garden, The Fuse, Fire, Human Touch, Brilliant Disguise, Ain't Got You, We take care of our own, Because the Night

And way too many other songs to list (Murder Inc is awesome too).

Massive fan of the boss. 'Badlands' has always been one of my favourite songs:

"Is there anybody alive out there" :D Love it.
Clarence Clemons :(

Some Great songs:
Hungry Heart, The Rising, Dancing in the Dark, I'm on Fire, Secret Garden, The Fuse, Fire, Human Touch, Brilliant Disguise, Ain't Got You, We take care of our own, Because the Night

And way too many other songs to list (Murder Inc is awesome too).

Badlands is ****ing epic. Love that version from HP too. Absolutely crazy.

Mate you're only scratching the surface, they're mainly all mainstream songs. Go listen to songs like Jungleland, Lost In The Flood, Backstreets, Rosalita, Incident on 57th Street. Your mind will be blown.

Badlands is ******* epic. Love that version from HP too. Absolutely crazy.

Mate you're only scratching the surface, they're mainly all mainstream songs. Go listen to songs like Jungleland, Lost In The Flood, Backstreets, Rosalita, Incident on 57th Street. Your mind will be blown.
Thanks for the tip. I've always been meaning to dig a little deeper on some of the earlier albums. Will check them out :thumbsu:

How keen are people for me to continue the countdown?

I'm keen, but space it out a bit and I'll promise to reply to every post with my two bob's worth. If you can keep it going long enough, the new material may be released and you'll have to start over again to squeeze in all of the latest stuff. Cheers

74) Cynthia
Album: Tracks (1998)
*New entry*

Another song criminally left off The River. Stevie’s favourite song,, it has a very heavy synth/keyboard sound, but you’d expect nothing less from something created in the 80s. A lot of fun and I generally can’t wipe the smile off my face when I play it. Starting to sound like a broken record, but it should get more of a run, but hey, when you’re Bruce Springsteen, you can be forgiven.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back