Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Great set list. Bruce getting back to his roots - paternal grandmother's side of the family I think was the Irish part of his background - he tends to play good set lists in Ireland. Then again all over Europe he does some crackers.

Some rare ones in there, Frankie, The Price You Pay and Real World. Wild Thing goes back to his early days 1975ish??.

Is Shout - Twist and Shout or something else?

This Little Light of Mine twice is that right? -Never listen to the Live in Dublin CD/DVD.

Great set list. Bruce getting back to his roots - paternal grandmother's side of the family I think was the Irish part of his background - he tends to play good set lists in Ireland. Then again all over Europe he does some crackers.

Some rare ones in there, Frankie, The Price You Pay and Real World. Wild Thing goes back to his early days 1975ish??.

Is Shout - Twist and Shout or something else?

This Little Light of Mine twice is that right? -Never listen to the Live in Dublin CD/DVD.
Shout is the Johnny Cash song.

Shout is the Johnny Cash song.

cheers I will check that out.

Is this right he did the same song twice?? Would that be a first?

1. This Little Light of Mine
2. My Love Will Not Let You Down
29. This Little Light of Mine

Heard talk of Bruce returning to Oz next year... WTF?

He promised at a few of the shows I went to he wouldn't wait so long before he came back.

2014 AFL GF show??? Half time do 15 minutes, then post game, they throw up the gates, only 10,000 leave and 30,000 come in and they let people onto the ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Michael Gudinski is in Europe getting in Bruce's & Landau's ear about coming back next year...../

If Bruce is interested then the value of the Aussie Dollar will play a big role. At $1.03 to 1.05 range between December when we had to buy tickets and 31st March when he finished up it meant he could charge his normal fee and Gudinski make a $$ as well. In 2003 when the AUD only bought 60 US cents, Jacobsen got screw and lost several million dollars and Bruce had to play 3 stadium shows that became 2 stadiums + 2 Brisbane Entertainment Centre shows when the Brisbane QEII/Mt Gravatt/QSAC outdoor show sold poorly.

If the dollar sticks around 90 cents then a deal might get done.

It would be interesting if the will be 4 or 5 outdoor shows or he does another big chunk of indoor shows. Will Perth and maybe Adelaide get a look in??

If Bruce is interested then the value of the Aussie Dollar will play a big role. At $1.03 to 1.05 range between December when we had to buy tickets and 31st March when he finished up it meant he could charge his normal fee and Gudinski make a $$ as well. In 2003 when the AUD only bought 60 US cents, Jacobsen got screw and lost several million dollars and Bruce had to play 3 stadium shows that became 2 stadiums + 2 Brisbane Entertainment Centre shows when the Brisbane QEII/Mt Gravatt/QSAC outdoor show sold poorly.

If the dollar sticks around 90 cents then a deal might get done.

It would be interesting if the will be 4 or 5 outdoor shows or he does another big chunk of indoor shows. Will Perth and maybe Adelaide get a look in??

I cant remember where i read it but apparently Australia is one of the most lucrative places for big acts to tour now. He's not getting any younger so he may be back sooner rather than later. It will be interesting to see if he does make it back if it will be with ESB, another line up or solo.

I cant remember where i read it but apparently Australia is one of the most lucrative places for big acts to tour now. He's not getting any younger so he may be back sooner rather than later. It will be interesting to see if he does make it back if it will be with ESB, another line up or solo.

When he was in Sydney I remember reading an article in the SMH or on line which went thru all the acts that toured/touring Australia in February and in March and saying how lucrative it was with the dollar so high.

In Brisbane I met my sisters friends who are big music fans at Bruce's first show. They have a son who is disabled so they get special seating at the BEC. He said the girls at ticketek now ring him before they go on sale to the public. He said his wife, son and him had been to 5 international acts in 10 days. Said they had spent almost 3 grand.

My cousin took his wife from Doncaster to Cardiff a couple of days ago to see Bruce and they are both saying it is the best gig they have ever seen.

Killer setlist from Leeds

DrVanNostrand ManWithNoName RussellEbertHandball Ford Fairlane pjcrows alfy! JimDocker graingerg

01. Roulette
02. My Love Will Not Let You Down
03. No Surrender
04. Something in the Night
05. American Skin (41 Shots)
06. The Promised Land
07. Hungry Heart
08. LOCAL HERO (Sign Request)
09. GOTTA GET THAT FEELING (Sign Request)
10. BAD MOON RISING (Sign Request)
11. Thundercrack (Sign Request)
12. Wrecking Ball
13. Death to My Hometown
14. This Depression
15. Because the Night
16. Darlington County
17. Shackled and Drawn
18. Waitin' on a Sunny Day
19. The Rising
20. Land of Hope and Dreams

Encores:
21. SECRET GARDEN
22. Atlantic City (Sign Request)
23. Badlands
24. Born to Run
25. Dancing in the Dark
26. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out
27. Shout

28. If I Should Fall Behind (Solo acc)
29. Thunder Road (solo acc)

----

Something In The Night straight into American Skin would have been intense. Bad Moon Rising is a great song, Gotta Get That Feeling would have been so much fun, Thundercrack is great.... Secret Garden, woah.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bruce Springsteen

Remove this Banner Ad

Back