Traded Bryce Gibbs [traded to Adelaide] - (cont. in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbs is the equal of Sloane hence why I have made the comparison

Sloane is more valuable than Gibbs.

Value is something a market determines, and the market values Sloane as more valuable than Gibbs.

Here are their career averages if it helps you sleep

View attachment 295439

No.

This year. How did they compare?

Don't say the age thing - both are mature footballers. Compare what they've just done, otherwise you're trying to pull a scam.

In case you're wondering, here's a look.

6ea823457f3e044c0aee80ee73accb47.png

No.

This year. How did they compare?

Don't say the age thing - both are mature footballers. Compare what they've just done, otherwise you're trying to pull a scam.

In case you're wondering, here's a look.

6ea823457f3e044c0aee80ee73accb47.png
Using your logic, then you have to agree that cripps is a better player and more valuable than sloane?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Using your logic, then you have to agree that cripps is a better player and more valuable than sloane?

Cripps? Probably, yeah.

I'd call Cripps more valuable though currently not better.

No adelaide player matches like for like with Gibbs he is an elite ball user and outside runner we don't have any of them, sloane is more inside

This is why Gibbs would suit us hugely

What Carlton would want could be the sticking point
This is exactly right.

Sloane and Gibbs are different players but are of equal talent relatively speaking.

One side may prefer one over the other but you won't lose either way.

I am a huge Gibbsy fan but that is a ridiculous statement.

Not one club would take Gibbs over Sloane.
Carlton fans are notorious for understating their own..

We are the same club who hand delivered Eddie betts and Sam Jacobs to the crows not too long ago.

This is exactly right.

Sloane and Gibbs are different players but are of equal talent relatively speaking.

One side may prefer one over the other but you won't lose either way.

Without biased if I was offered one I would take Sloane every day of the week AT!M he is killing it. Gibbs is a bit softer not as much of a hard nut so not a fans fav but can be damaging

Without biased if I was offered one I would take Sloane every day of the week AT!M he is killing it. Gibbs is a bit softer not as much of a hard nut so not a fans fav but can be damaging
If I was offered Sloane for Gibbs, I would keep Gibbs.

If Carlton had half a decent side around Gibbs, a lot more people would hold the same opinion

thanks for your input

Your welcome.

Sloane is ahead of Gibbs on trade value by quite some margin.

You navy blue glasses :largebluecircle::largebluecircle::eyeglasses::largebluecircle::largebluecircle: make that hard for you to see.

If I was offered Sloane for Gibbs, I would keep Gibbs.

If Carlton had half a decent side around Gibbs, a lot more people would hold the same opinion

I'd say Sloane almost single handed controlled our midfield and got us to 5th on the ladder as he had limited support in the midfield our rick struggled can't say Gibbs did the same for you

Remove this Banner Ad

Traded Bryce Gibbs [traded to Adelaide] - (cont. in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back