Mod. Notice Buddy Draft 2013 - Register your interest here

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm in diddly-in.

ned.gif

By picking them as "buddies", I have managed to destroy the careers of Head, Sibo, Shep and Shep - and nearly get Zaaaaarke traded too this year. Question is - even if I get pick #3426 in the BF Buddy draft - who will I wreck this year???

Anyway, I'm still up for it this year, and I shall still beat you Seppo - indeed I shall open up a whole 14 Oz can o'whuparse on all y'all "buddy" wannabees...

By picking them as "buddies", I have managed to destroy the careers of Head, Sibo, Shep and Shep - and nearly get Zaaaaarke traded too this year. Question is - even if I get pick #3426 in the BF Buddy draft - who will I wreck this year???

Anyway, I'm still up for it this year, and I shall still beat you Seppo - indeed I shall open up a whole 14 Oz can o'whuparse on all y'all "buddy" wannabees...
If he's still on the list (whatever the pick you get) you can have Anthony... No questions asked.

If he's still on the list (whatever the pick you get) you can have Anthony... No questions asked.
I may have to join the club for Anthony.

My previous picks - Drum, BOB, JVB and Lower. None of whom are on the list still.

Count me in again thanks Seppo. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Buddy Draft 2013 - Register your interest here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back