Bushrangers guaranteed place in Pura Cup Final

• Thread starter Fall Out Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by pazza
Beautifully done Vics.

Now I have had a brainwave that could boost attendances for the match.

Should it become apparent that on the Saturday night of the match that the Wizard Cup Final is to be played at Telstra Dome, those who have a ticket to watch the Wizard Cup Final, also get access at a cheaper rate to the Pura Cup Final on that Saturday.

It's only $5 entry to the Pura Cup final anyway, so not worth the hassle of trying to sort something out. Those who are serious about the Vics will come along anyway.

Originally posted by phatandphreaky
It's official boys and girls, March 12-16 at the G.

I can imagine a few people are sampling copious amounts of humble pie.

Well, not until the Vics win the whole thing, anyway:)

But, I'm sure it is merely a formality.

Originally posted by spanna
Well, not until the Vics win the whole thing, anyway:)

Those that labelled us a 'rabble' and other such terms need to be chowing down now.

Those that labelled us a 'rabble' and other such terms need to be chowing down now.

Foolish people indeed.

Has been one of those seasons for the Vics though. MacDonald, Wise, Hussey and Moss have really come on. Would be struggling to name another year where so many players have had break-through seasons.

Originally posted by spanna

Has been one of those seasons for the Vics though. MacDonald, Wise, Hussey and Moss have really come on. Would be struggling to name another year where so many players have had break-through seasons.

True, and much of the credit for those players performance goes to David Hookes.

Hussey and Moss were rejects, Wise wasn't even in the squad and McDonald struggled with the mental side of the game.

Hookes gave them confidence, he made them believe that they could play the game and he made the team believe they were unbeatable if they played well.

Regardless of the result of the final, we owe Hookesy so much.

True, and much of the credit for those players performance goes to David Hookes.

Hussey and Moss were rejects, Wise wasn't even in the squad and McDonald struggled with the mental side of the game.

Hookes gave them confidence, he made them believe that they could play the game and he made the team believe they were unbeatable if they played well.

Regardless of the result of the final, we owe Hookesy so much.

Yep, but would be very fitting if they can win the mug to celebrate an outstanding season where most guys have contributed when needed. I'm sure Hookesy's still doing all he can to pull them over the line, and will be there when the boys celebrate with a few ales.

Remove this Banner Ad

Bushrangers guaranteed place in Pura Cup Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back