Who was the button masher of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice wrongful elias accusation melt. :drunk::thumbsu:

Masher. :thumbsdown:
He is trying to poision the well against the information I have, STP18. It is a classic diversionary attempt. Very sad.

Guys please switch your votes to A Cut Above. Russia has hacked the bigfooty server and given me proof that A Cut Above is a horrible masher. Documents to come soon!

He is trying to poision the well against the information I have, STP18. It is a classic diversionary attempt. Very sad.

Guys please switch your votes to A Cut Above. Russia has hacked the bigfooty server and given me proof that A Cut Above is a horrible masher. Documents to come soon!
LOL you're pretending to talk to your own elias account? Oh dear. Did you actually expect to rope anyone in with that sad old trick?

subaru is lucky half the Puffer brigade are out in red currently otherwise shed be winning in a landslide :p
Ha!
I've already posted the posts that confirm they mashed me !
:D
As they are all out in red apparently - and I have those flogs on ignore - who's mashing the mashers ?:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Melt Above really losing his marbles now. :D

Your mashing ways absolutely disgust me, you filthy masher. :$:thumbsdown:
Speaking of disgusting, you've been swapping Likes on your elias accounts a bunch of times in this thread. I wonder if you'll be pulled up for it?

Contrary to your claims I am not a masher, but Bayer & J'Aids will be along soon so you may find your Wonna-imitating ways receiving mod attention. :$

Our Christian Rock loving friend will have to wheel out quite a few more eliases to vote me within striking distance of the top two. :drunk:

Speaking of disgusting, you've been swapping Likes on your elias accounts a bunch of times in this thread. I wonder if you'll be pulled up for it?

Contrary to your claims I am not a masher, but Bayer & J'Aids will be along soon so you may find your Wonna-imitating ways receiving mod attention. :$

Our Christian Rock loving friend will have to wheel out quite a few more eliases to vote me within striking distance of the top two. :drunk:
You responded with the wrong Elias Jazny.
I'm being bombarded by the 'Masher Squad', oh noes! The frequency which you lot report posts is sickening, and I'd appreciate it if you two proven mashers cease quoting me henceforth. :$:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back