Button Masher of the Year 2016 - Winner is Richoman Tigers

Who was the button masher of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
After much careful consideration, I think we need to do away with all of the 'negative' awards on the Bay, and replace them with more 'feel-good' ones like awards for "Most Improved Poster" and "Best Display of Mateship". Also, everyone on here should get a participation trophy like they do on the NFL board. After all, good stories are what football is all about, and I see no reason why this football forum can't be full of good stories. Why is everyone so incessantly focussed on negatives and finding faults in others all the time?

2016 has been such a bitterly divisive year, with things like political discussion, picture spamming, and the outcome of reality TV shows all causing significant discontent among people here. It's time to make a stand and cut out harmful rhetoric like "Button Masher" and "Attention Whore" so that the Bay can heal, unite and get back to doing what it's best at - laughing at Norf.

Therefore, I respectfully decline the opportunity to cast a vote in this poll and I have also reported the OP for harassment.

After much careful consideration, I think we need to do away with all of the 'negative' awards on the Bay, and replace them with more 'feel-good' ones like awards for "Most Improved Poster" and "Best Display of Mateship". Also, everyone on here should get a participation trophy like they do on the NFL board. After all, good stories are what football is all about, and I see no reason why this football forum can't be full of good stories. Why is everyone so incessantly focussed on negatives and finding faults in others all the time?

2016 has been such a bitterly divisive year, with things like political discussion, picture spamming, and the outcome of reality TV shows all causing significant discontent among people here. It's time to make a stand and cut out harmful rhetoric like "Button Masher" and "Attention Whore" so that the Bay can heal, unite and get back to doing what it's best at - laughing at Norf.

Therefore, I respectfully decline the opportunity to cast a vote in this poll and I have also reported the OP for harassment.
Wrong account D/H :p

LOL @ Jade's changing the end date of the poll to give himself more time to not win the award. What a pea heart he is. :$

LOL @ Jade's changing the end date of the poll to give himself more time to not win the award. What a pea heart he is. :$
The button mashing snitch knows he's the rightful winner of the award. I guess hes hoping his maltese tewwier mates get out of the red in time to save him-
Ive got it on good authority that he is the one who reported them in the first place, you know what these informant rats are like, they just can't help themselves...

Still trying terribly hard to brew some outrage huh. No nibbles yet? :$
Incredible investigative journalism often goes unnoticed by the horribly uneducated and unwashed masses :'(:thumbsdown:

Quill badge pls mods?

Incredible investigative journalism often goes unnoticed by the horribly uneducated and unwashed masses :'(:thumbsdown:

Quill badge pls mods?
Dubs isn't being used anymore ;)

The button mashing snitch knows he's the rightful winner of the award. I guess hes hoping his maltese tewwier mates get out of the red in time to save him-
Ive got it on good authority that he is the one who reported them in the first place, you know what these informant rats are like, they just can't help themselves...

Lol look out the masher squad are out in force. I'm not even in the poll dipshits. Bayer has the award sewn up with Richoman Tiger's leading and his main account second.

Only reason the poll was extended was to allow for people to amend their votes to a cut above or catscratch if they felt necessary

Peasants

Lol look out the masher squad are out in force. I'm not even in the poll dipshits. Bayer has the award sewn up with Richoman Tiger's leading and his main account second.

Only reason the poll was extended was to allow for people to amend their votes to a cut above or catscratch if they felt necessary

Peasants

Makes a poll to get one back at his nemesis.

Wins poll.

Changes names in poll to avoid winning.

:$

Wins poll.

Cowardly is the word, the sort of behavior that can be expected from someone who enjoys grapefruit for breakfast.

However it's poor Porke"d and Established1870 that I feel sorry for.
Imagine how they will feel discovering Richoman Tigers is mashing away on them!

Knifing your mates in the back just so they will be pissed off enough to blame the wrong person and fight your battles for you is disgusting behavior if you ask me.

#BigfootyLeaks

Den.jpg
............................................................................................................................................................................
Acu.jpg
............................................................................................................................................................................

Oh dear. Who is a masher? :eek:

masher.jpg

Guys, please switch your votes to A Cut Above!

Wins poll.

Lol. I haven't changed a single name in the poll. Some sneaky moderator has tried and failed a couple of times to save his goo chugging mate but I made the poll and the people are voting you and your shitty Alias in a landslide.

Sorry you wasted your time making shitty aliases to vote for yourself though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#BigfootyLeaks

View attachment 309964
View attachment 309965

View attachment 309966

Hmm... directly quoting an opposition poster from a team board is an offence a certain Bay mod carded me for earlier this year.

Time to see if the rules apply equally to Geelong posters. :rolleyes:
A serial masher. He even tried to mash on me in the Geelong/Hawforn shitfight thread. Disgusting behaviour from him.

Sorry you wasted your time making shitty aliases to vote for yourself though
Just checked the names of those who voted for you Jaid's, I see a host of respected bay13 posters and couple of mods (and who would know a button mashing snitch better?)
Looks like the people have spoken.

Just checked the names of those who voted for you Jaid's, I see a host of respected bay13 posters and couple of mods (and who would know a button mashing snitch better?)
Looks like the people have spoken.

No one cares what you think you filthy masher. There is a reason you are in the poll and I am not

No one cares what you think you filthy masher. There is a reason you are in the poll and I am not
There is a reason why you were the runaway winner, even if not for a mod posting proof of your mashing you would have won anyway as its clear to all that you're a miserable snitch.
The reason im in the poll is you put me there, only a couple of red rumped handbaggers wasted their votes on me.

#BigfootyLeaks

View attachment 309964
View attachment 309965

View attachment 309966

Done and Done.

A Mash Above: Mashing We Can Believe In!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back