Button Masher of the Year 2016 - Winner is Richoman Tigers

Who was the button masher of the year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's with the tongueing of Bayer's anoos Gene?
My only association with bayer_ is we both follow the mighty fighting Hawks (for this he obviously deserves never-ending rimjobs).
What you are really commenting on is my intese dislike for Jaid's, this mainly due to him being a repulsive hypocritical lying campaigner but also in much smaller part due to him being the flagbearer for the Lizzie/Brett brigade.
Sometimes a particular poster just hits your buttons the wrong way (db swannie seems to be a favorite of yours) and on the subject of buttons there was proof posted by a mod of this bitchoman snitches mashing so there is another reason for my distaste.

My only association with bayer_ is we both follow the mighty fighting Hawks (for this he obviously deserves never-ending rimjobs).
What you are really commenting on is my intese dislike for Jaid's, this mainly due to him being a repulsive hypocritical lying campaigner but also in much smaller part due to him being the flagbearer for the Lizzie/Brett brigade.
Sometimes a particular poster just hits your buttons the wrong way (db swannie seems to be a favorite of yours) and on the subject of buttons there was proof posted by a mod of this bitchoman snitches mashing so there is another reason for my distaste.

Lol you seem really mad you can no longer post about your crush Susanne Olsen and have been following me around like a bad smell ever since. It truly is one of the all time great melts. Bet you were mashing like mad on all the Brett Lee pics.

I on the other hand have only mashed on Starburns own post to make a point. Would never mash on a fellow flog. Aspiring to be Bayer is setting the bar really really low but i think even that is unreachable to you

Lol you seem really mad you can no longer post about your crush Susanne Olsen and have been following me around like a bad smell ever since. It truly is one of the all time great melts. Bet you were mashing like mad on all the Brett Lee pics.

I on the other hand have only mashed on Starburns own post to make a point. Would never mash on a fellow flog. Aspiring to be Bayer is setting the bar really really low but i think even that is unreachable to you
You can check the whole Sooz fred and will find only one single post from me which pretty much states.
"I dont really get this thread and I dont understand the Jason Genova phenomenon either."
However I call you out for being cold full of shit re. your concern for Sooz as Ive already pointed out with your "Mental illness is the new black" post in your Mrs Picken fred.

Anyway your amazing admission of being a snitching rat should be all it takes to get you over the line with this poll - you have just confirmed what we all knew.

You can check the whole Sooz fred and will find only one single post from me which pretty much states.
"I dont really get this thread and I dont understand the Jason Genova phenomenon either."
However I call you out for being cold full of shit re. your concern for Sooz as Ive already pointed out with your "Mental illness is the new black" post in your Mrs Picken fred.

Anyway your amazing admission of being a snitching rat should be all it takes to get you over the line with this poll - you have just confirmed what we all knew.

A) if you didn't post there why the huge meltdown about it?
B) who the **** is Jason Genova?

Bayer_ hits the outright lead. Also I changed my vote to A Mash Above earlier on, expecting to be able to change it back to Bayer_ before the poll closed. So he's really starting to create quite the lead now. Will definitely take some catching/last minute classic Bayer_ melt elias making.

Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 7.19.58 pm.png

This list is a real gathering of the cream of the Bay. :$

Assorted shitposters, sporadically used Eliases, attention whores with no personality (that's you STP18), Terror Squad melters, guys that found their wife in a catalogue, WCE cheer squad members, people who can't change tyres, former criminals, impersonators who can't do accents.

Having the dregs of the Bay voting for me: I will wear this one as a badge of honour. :straining:

View attachment 310304

Assorted shitposters, sporadically used Eliases, attention whores with no personality (that's you STP18), Terror Squad melters, guys that found their wife in a catalogue, WCE cheer squad members, people who can't change tyres, former criminals, impersonators who can't do accents.

Having the dregs of the Bay voting for me: I will wear this one as a badge of honour. :straining:
IMG_4262.JPG

View attachment 310304

My names not even on that list. :eek::eek::eek:

It is now though. :$:$:$:thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 310304

IMG_0301.JPG

stfu wanka hawthorn bum buddy grovel is foul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back