Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:
Hi, Does anyone have barcodes that they still have available and are not able to use? Please PM me asap. Happy to compensate. Thanks

I have an old mate in WA who is a genuine Bulldog supporter and he is looking for P1 or P2 barcodes (I am P3 myself, so I have given him my barcode as a backup).

As you can all see, I am a longtime Bigfooty poster (I have been here since 2006!) and if you want to help a genuine Bulldogs fan attend this is your chance.

Might as well try my luck and ask as well. Very keen to go and any help from someone with a barcode or two would be greatly appreciated. Bulldogs are such an exciting team to watch and I’ve no doubt they’ll be too strong for the Demons on the day.

Oversharing dribble ahead, skip if you want.
I have given away my barcodes to doggies supporters for free and happy to.
I understand all the people asking.
I was lucky enough to go to 2016, very, very special.

I pay my membership plus social club plus Charles Sutton every single year and continue to do so even though I have moved to NSW. And now even though I am out of work due to Covid, had to think long and hard about renewal next year, but will sacrifice other things first.

I want to go to the Grandfinal!!!!

Just remember that these are our hard paid for barcodes that we would love to use for ourselves.

A further update. A Melbourne supporter has told me what their Priority categories were.

Priority 1: Grand Final Guarantee members including those that paid for the guarantee.
Priority 2: Non-GF guarantee major memberships 16 game, 11 game, 5-game interstate
Priority 3: All other memberships not including non-access - I.e. 3-game.

Based on that, they would have had so many more P1 and P2 members, than what we have, which makes me think we will have more tickets available to P3 than what they did.

My reasoning is that with 12000 tickets we will have about 2000 P1 members. We then have 10000 P2 members. So if every member takes that up, then they'll be no tickets left for P3, but there is no way everyone of those barcodes are being used. If 80% of the 12000 are used, that will leave about 2500 tickets P3.

Melbourne would have had at least 30000 members eligible for their P1 and P2 allocation and they didn't sell out, although must have went close as P3 sold out in under 5 minutes.

Hi
First time here. Just wondering if anyone has any spare barcodes they are not using? Probably as rare as hens teeth but would love to experience a gf and especially with the kids!
Thanks!

I have 1 Social Club barcode available for Priority 2 tomorrow.

Send your pitch via PM - a Bulldogs supporter will have priority, but #1 is that it doesn't go to a scalper. If you support someone else, you'll need to swear on family that you'll be attending/won't on-sell it, and that you will be cheering for the doggies on GF day.

I'm just going to pick someone, unlikely to reply to anyone else.

EDIT: After receiving a couple of offers, just need to make something clear. Even though it's not explicitly mentioned in the rules, offering beer is ok, offering special favours is not. I don't even want to know what a Mississippi Birdbath is.

EDIT 2 : To the person who requested a photo of me wearing nothing but my bulldogs scarf, standing on one leg and holding today's paper as proof I'm a doggies supporter; attachment was too large for Bigfooty, please check your emails.

1631515902387.png

Hi, Does anyone have barcodes that they still have available and are not able to use? Please PM me asap. Happy to compensate. Thanks

Do you think that members who miss out would get a second chance for standing room tickets? I missed out on the original allocation in 2016, but a few days later I got a standing room ticket from the unsold/rejected Sydney Swans allocation.
There's no standing room at Perth Stadium.
There's a few small standing sections at the back of blocks, which in theory they could rope off and maybe sell a few hundred more tickets - but they've never done it before.

On the ticket front - my footy mad parents are looking for 2 tickets. Only chance they will get to see a Grandfinal over here Perth.
Don't want to take away the chance from dogs supporters, but if someone does have 2 spare barcodes, they would greatly appreciate it.

Can I just say you guys are bloody awesome! Your generosity is so deeply appreciated by those who you’ve shared your barcodes with. So glad my bullies supporting son and his bullies supporting girlfriend have the opportunity to go and see their beloved team on the biggest of stages. Crossing fingers that there are P3 tickets left when it come to their turn to buy! Go Dogs!! 🔴⚪🔵

Hey all, I would love a priority one or two barcode. I have a priority 3 membership as I am an interstate member.

I’m a Queensland based member after moving there this year having been in Melbourne my entire life. I was lucky enough to fly down to Adelaide for the prelim, amazing experience.
Rather than return to qld and have to go through quarantine in WA I’ve decided to take the gamble of securing a ticket and to stay here in Adelaide for the two weeks which will allow me to fly into Perth having spent 14 days in Adelaide which is classified as a very low risk area thus not subject to quarantine.
I’m a priority 3 member which I’m hoping will get it done for me but with all the barcode slinging and fake WA locals going I’m getting stressed that I will miss out.
To help my case I’ve copied a link to a post I made earlier in the year offering to buy a membership for someone less fortunate than me. I did it, expecting nothing in return but the world works in mysterious ways and who knows maybe good karma will come back my way.
I’m also representing the bulldogs in the BigFooty Chess league after taking the comp out last year!
Like I said, I’m priority 3 so I have a small chance, but if you have a priority 1 or 2 I’ll put it to great use and be forever thankful and a financial contribution to yourself or the charity of your choosing would be made as a token of my appreciation.

Link to post to buy a membership
2021 Membership Thread
Got a lump in my throat.
www.bigfooty.com
www.bigfooty.com
Link to post of winning the bigfooty chess league for the BigFooty Western Bulldogs team
Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion
Some of the women were on the track today - with Burke I think (a coach anyway). Happy Halloween Chicago!
www.bigfooty.com
www.bigfooty.com

Either way, I hope you all enjoy the game and whatever the day brings us, Go Dogs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey all, I would love a priority one or two barcode. I have a priority 3 membership as I am an interstate member.

I’m a Queensland based member after moving there this year having been in Melbourne my entire life. I was lucky enough to fly down to Adelaide for the prelim, amazing experience.
Rather than return to qld and have to go through quarantine in WA I’ve decided to take the gamble of securing a ticket and to stay here in Adelaide for the two weeks which will allow me to fly into Perth having spent 14 days in Adelaide which is classified as a very low risk area thus not subject to quarantine.
I’m a priority 3 member which I’m hoping will get it done for me but with all the barcode slinging and fake WA locals going I’m getting stressed that I will miss out.
To help my case I’ve copied a link to a post I made earlier in the year offering to buy a membership for someone less fortunate than me. I did it, expecting nothing in return but the world works in mysterious ways and who knows maybe good karma will come back my way.
I’m also representing the bulldogs in the BigFooty Chess league after taking the comp out last year!
Like I said, I’m priority 3 so I have a small chance, but if you have a priority 1 or 2 I’ll put it to great use and be forever thankful and a financial contribution to yourself or the charity of your choosing would be made as a token of my appreciation.

Link to post to buy a membership
2021 Membership Thread
Got a lump in my throat.
www.bigfooty.com
www.bigfooty.com
Link to post of winning the bigfooty chess league for the BigFooty Western Bulldogs team
Not Worth A Thread - Random Bulldog Discussion
Some of the women were on the track today - with Burke I think (a coach anyway). Happy Halloween Chicago!
www.bigfooty.com
www.bigfooty.com

Either way, I hope you all enjoy the game and whatever the day brings us, Go Dogs
This is a story. You can have mine.

If any member want to share a couple barcodes I'd very grateful. My footy mad Mum can't fly for health reasons and has had a hard time financially so I'd like to treat her to a lifelong dream while she's still here.

Would happily cheer the Dogs and wear the colours and send over any souvenirs available over here

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Also happy to grab you any merch and or souvenirs that are at the game if wanted :)

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

I managed to get a ticket so I'm sorted. I do have some friends who aren't on Big Footy that need a few barcodes. If anybody is feeling generous, let me know, the going rate is a carton a code/ticket.

Last edited:
The word is out. The Melbourne thread was half this size.

What time will the first scalping stories hit the news do ya reckon.

How much are they tipped to go for ?

What time will the first scalping stories hit the news do ya reckon.

How much are they tipped to go for ?
There are new laws so hopefully the cops have a special task force to buy and prosecute sellers. But I would say they don't actually enforce it.

$1350 are the package deals so I recon between $1,000 to $1,350 atm.

There are new laws so hopefully the cops have a special task force to buy and prosecute sellers. But I would say they don't actually enforce it.

$1350 are the package deals so I recon between $1,000 to $1,350 atm.

Ah, packages the AFL sanctioned scalping.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back