Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:
posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty
What is face value? Got 2x adult priority 3 barcodes up for grabs for true doggies supporters

I have a a social club member and have barcode for the GF one adult one junior up for a nice WA person to use :) if needed just PM me

Hi Hotdog I would love the tickets to take my young cousin who is a made doggies fan. If I am honest I am a roos Fan but will cheer loudly for the dogs and even wear their colours!! :) thank you!!

What is face value? Got 2x adult priority 3 barcodes up for grabs for true doggies supporters
Please see my post on the previous page about my son and his love for the Dogs and the massive surgery he had just recently. I would love the opportunity to take him to the big one - will pm you. Thanks

Last edited:
The club should coordinate this - have a hotline for WA based members to call , and advise Vic members wishing to “donate” their barcode call and advise.

This would be greatly appreciated by all involved and further strengthen the club ethos.

This is the sort of stuff that distinguishes great clubs from the rest. If members are thinking this way - so should the club.

More than happy to share my social club barcode - but would prefer to do so in a fair and equitable way.

Ie - longevity of membership etc.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Would also be good if the club coordinated barcodes being donated to our WA players for their families and friends. Players get so many demands for tickets, it would be nice to help out someone who’s trying to win the game for us!

Hello doggie fans

I’ve listed private’s messages but now wanting and seeing if I can try to the masses

hoping to secure two bar codes so I can take my daughter to the GF. She is a keen doggies fans and she has been my rock since my wife and I split, would love to give her this surprise. I know she will be Barracking loud on the day.

if needed I’d pay a reasonable fee for two codes and can pay via PayPal for immediate payment

Hoping some one can help with a couple codes.

regards
Ivan

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mate help me out? I actually dont know what that is. When I google it the pricings say category 1-6 so is priority 3 the same as category 3? I have no idea

Priority 3 means your the 3rd priority to get tickets when they're released to members . Priority 1 goes first, then 2 then 3.

Hi All,
Interested in nabbing some tickets for the family to go - missus and two boys. Unfortunately for me cannot go as having a procedure on 21st.
‘In return for barcode will purchase a premiers t after game (if your team wins of course) and pay postage to get it to you. I know last year I would have given my left nut for one of these. Only those lucky enough to be at game got them. If hats are there will get a hat to.
cheers in advance.

Hey mate help me out? I actually dont know what that is. When I google it the pricings say category 1-6 so is priority 3 the same as category 3? I have no idea

Marked price - the price you paid for that ticket - which is printed on the ticket. Scalping tickets is the practice of onselling tickets at overly inflated prices, for example - you pay $200 for yours then try to on-sell that for $1000.

Thanks mate, what are the priority 3 tickets worth?

thats the priority not category,

so it just means youre 3rd priority to buy whatever category tickets are available when they are released.

There is 5 categories

GRAND FINALAdultConcession
CATEGORY 1$450.00$383.00
CATEGORY 2$405.00$344.00
CATEGORY 3$375.00$319.00
CATEGORY 4$330.00$281.00
CATEGORY 5$275.00$234.00
CATEGORY 6$185.00$157.00

thats the priority not category,

so it just means youre 3rd priority to buy whatever category tickets are available when they are released.

There is 5 categories

GRAND FINALAdultConcession
CATEGORY 1$450.00$383.00
CATEGORY 2$405.00$344.00
CATEGORY 3$375.00$319.00
CATEGORY 4$330.00$281.00
CATEGORY 5$275.00$234.00
CATEGORY 6$185.00$157.00
Thanks mate, so for the sake of it, if category 1-3 sell our before priority 3 are able to purchase tickets, face value would be that of category 4 ($330) does that sound right? Just dont wanna break the rules listed in the forum

Thanks mate, so for the sake of it, if category 1-3 sell our before priority 3 are able to purchase tickets, face value would be that of category 4 ($330) does that sound right? Just dont wanna break the rules listed in the forum

Yeh made thats correct, Face value simply means- The value thats show on the front of the ticket or what was paid for it originally

Hello all, we made the GF !!!!!!!!
I’m looking for 2-4 member barcodes for tickets for the family plus my old man (Geelong supporter, I know, I know). Im a long time dogs supporter.
Please PM me if you’re willing to share, very much appreciated.
Go the dogs 🔴🔵⚪

Going to be annoying as hell and beg again for two barcodes!
This photo was taken of my son last week, just after he had the dressings taken off after major life-saving surgery.

652CDA22-6D18-4CBF-BA65-551DBE16B8E3.jpeg

Tumour the size of a mango, 3 ribs and part of his diaphragm removed, Pretty gruesome but he’s doing ok.
He’s a crazy Dogs fan and I’m desperate to get him to the game. I’m after two barcodes, one for him one for me.
Please, please if anyone is looking to share a couple of barcodes, I’d be forever grateful - and so would he. I’d really appreciate if you could PM me.
Thanks in advance!

Live in WA - I've got a ticket/membership but after 2 more if anyone here is kind enough to share please - Son and Wife to come along for the journey.

As a sidenote - does anyone know how much a different the categories are? Obviously, I realise you get what you pay for - but is there a map/seating plan or any recommended tickets to get? Can't seem to find any ( assume will know more when tickets are up but be good to plan).

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back