Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:
In 2016, prior to purchasing tickets to the Preliminary Final, my sister asked me if I could buy an additional ticket for her friend who lives in Sydney. The arrangement was that I'd buy the additional ticket and my sister's friend will pay me for the ticket on the day of the Prelim.

About two hours before the game, my sister's friend messaged my sister explaining she could no longer attend. My sister asked her friend to just transfer the cost of the ticket that I'd bought for her. Her friend believed she was not required to pay for the ticket because she wasn't attending, and she just told me "to sell it to someone needing a ticket". As you can imagine, I wasn't happy and I never saw that money.

Whatever, we move on...

Until the same friend who now lives in Perth messaged my sister kindly requesting a membership barcode so she can purchase a GF ticket.

How's get stuffed sound??

Wow, the nerve! Jog on

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Wow, the nerve! Jog on

It's a great idea, that's why I posted it.

I was really addressing people who are coming on this site to obtain tickets without photo etc, that ppl need to check out their previous social media.

Don't want anyone agonising over it because you can only do your best, but just a tip to do a bit of research just in case - don't want a Dees fan or anti dogs fan using my barcodes. :smiley:

Im pretty honest in saying im not the longest serving dogs fan and in reality im jumping on the band wagon because of close friends of mine who are very closely involved with the doggies, My best mates father in law is the DR, im from new zealand so didnt grow up with AFL, but ive fallen in love with the sport the last few years, they have given me 1 barcode already as they know ill go and absolutely tear the house down cheering for the dogs! honest truth

I understand for you guys how annoying it is, It even annoys me seeing west coast fans get GF tickets by lying, one theyre lying and 2 i hate west coast lol.

Cheers legends!

Just wanted to let you know that i've passed my barcode on, and i was asked what i wanted for it - i didn't want anything personally, but i did ask that the recipient makes a donation to Lifeline. There are a lot of people particularly here in Vic and around Australia doing it really tough at the moment and while i've been able to help someone get to the Grand Final this year, that donation may help someone get there in the future.

If anyone is kind enough to pass on 2 (or 3) membership numbers I'd be extremely stoked.

Last edited:
Hi all,

die hard doggies supporter here from the west massive lurker haha couldn't afford to fly over for 2016 would kill to get a just a single seat to the GF if any member could spare a code would be eternally grateful! TLDR Mark West is the hero we deserve!!

Just wanted to let you know that i've passed my barcode on, and i was asked what i wanted for it - i didn't want anything personally, but i did ask that the recipient makes a donation to Lifeline. There are a lot of people particularly here in Vic and around Australia doing it really tough at the moment and while i've been able to help someone get to the Grand Final this year, that donation may help someone get there in the future.

Great call :thumbsu:

Im pretty honest in saying im not the longest serving dogs fan and in reality im jumping on the band wagon because of close friends of mine who are very closely involved with the doggies, My best mates father in law is the DR, im from new zealand so didnt grow up with AFL, but ive fallen in love with the sport the last few years, they have given me 1 barcode already as they know ill go and absolutely tear the house down cheering for the dogs! honest truth

I understand for you guys how annoying it is, It even annoys me seeing west coast fans get GF tickets by lying, one theyre lying and 2 i hate west coast lol.

Cheers legends!

I like the respectful approach you’ve brought to the situation mate

(Barcode already taken)
Hi all,
I’m a social club member and didn’t get an email from the club. Is the barcode the same as the code in the Ticketek for ‘Away games’ or the one on our membership card? Apologies I’m a bit new to this and also can’t seem to find my social club card (do we have one?). Any help would be much appreciated

I like the respectful approach you’ve brought to the situation mate

Im very lucky they managed to get me another 2 so i should be good now :) Ill be there cheering on the doggies! Thanks for your politeness and friendliness ill make sure the boys can hear me on the sidelines cheering them on!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

(Barcode already taken)
Hi all,
I’m a social club member and didn’t get an email from the club. Is the barcode the same as the code in the Ticketek for ‘Away games’ or the one on our membership card? Apologies I’m a bit new to this and also can’t seem to find my social club card (do we have one?). Any help would be much appreciated

It is the one on the membership ticket.

Do not use the away one

I’ve tried to call through but they must be under the pump, times out after 20 minutes & I’ve tried 3 times

Change of plans, if anyone has any priority 1 or 2 barcodes available, PLEASE let me know via PM. Looking for 2 for myself & the wife.

we have 2 with the priority 3, but this is the free for all and with barcodes being shared around, the best part of 40,000 does not go into the 12,000 available.

I will literally be devastated if I cant go considering the amount of tickets that will ultimately end up in the hands of scalpers or neutrals who just want to go

Seeking 1 more P1 or P2 code if possible… a kind poster may have 2 available but are waiting on a relative to get back them, but another 1 has been offered to me if I need it

May have an avenue to get tickets under a Dees code, but don’t want to sit near them and get bashed/ridiculed/both

Seeking 1 more P1 or P2 code if possible… a kind poster may have 2 available but are waiting on a relative to get back them, but another 1 has been offered to me if I need it

May have an avenue to get tickets under a Dees code, but don’t want to sit near them and get bashed/ridiculed/both

Sitting near the Dees wouldn't be so bad mate, there should be a nice array of cheese platters to share...

(Barcode already taken)
Hi all,

Hi mate, I was in the same situation. It’s the 12 digit barcode on your 2021 membership card

G’day guys! Chasing four barcodes to be able to attend the grandy with my family and watch the doggies smash ‘em!

Full disclosure. I’m a footy lover and WCE member. Doggies are my second team and I get to every game I can over here in Perth, including both doggies games this year. Fully understand if you want to give your barcodes to a diehard doggies supporter, however I’m happy to pay. Just trying to take the once in a lifetime chance to go to a grand final in Perth!

Thanks very much and up the doggies!

I’m Doggies fan ( in WA) and If possible I’m chasing 2 barcodes. My mum has been the biggest doggies fan for 50 plus years and i would absolutely love to surprise her and take her this year.

Attachments

• F10A18D9-118F-41AA-8EF9-C33BC47E5765.jpeg
    F10A18D9-118F-41AA-8EF9-C33BC47E5765.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 80

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back