Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

posters wishing to sell GF tickets are reminded that

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details)
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller

- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty

Last edited:
Ahh well final shot, chasing two, if not I’m just gonna try tomorrow 😅, thanks to all who donated their passes, sucks that you can’t go, at least you haven’t waited years on end like us poor plebs at Freo haha, to all who hate “the grubs” not true bulldogs supporters it’s a once in a life time opportunity for any person in Perth and if it was an MCG grand final between two non Victorian team and our border was locked you’d want the same generosity. To those who were lucky enough please don’t scalp them and profit, so many people are really wanting to go so be happy you were chosen

Hey guys looking for 3 barcodes, would really appreciate it

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ahh well final shot, chasing two, if not I’m just gonna try tomorrow 😅, thanks to all who donated their passes, sucks that you can’t go, at least you haven’t waited years on end like us poor plebs at Freo haha, to all who hate “the grubs” not true bulldogs supporters it’s a once in a life time opportunity for any person in Perth and if it was an MCG grand final between two non Victorian team and our border was locked you’d want the same generosity. To those who were lucky enough please don’t scalp them and profit, so many people are really wanting to go so be happy you were chosen

Amen.

Good luck. The only 'grubs' are the scalpers. As members and die hard supporters, of course we want our fellow long term Dogs fans to benefit.

The thing is these are our barcodes, our tickets that we all paid for and through circumstances out of our control we can't use them and that kills us. Absolutely kills us.

For those who generously donated their codes, you're brilliant. For the recipients, take a moment to realise how lucky you are (in more ways that one). We Victorian based supporters would kill to be able to go.

Last edited:
Good luck. The only 'grubs' are the scalpers. As for 'genuine' supporters, of course we want our fellow long term Dogs fans to benefit.

The thing is these are our barcodes, our tickets that we all paid for and through circumstances out of our control we can't use them and that kills us. Absolutely kills us.

For those who generously donated their codes, you're brilliant. For the recipients, take a moment to realise how lucky you are (in more ways that one). We Victorian based supporters would kill to be able to go.

The less given away the more that go on sale to the General Public, I would probably cry if the roles were reversed, Bulldogs should offer half price membership renewals next year for Victorian based members, what a damn travesty

I am so proud of the Dogs supporters on here that have paid good money for these memberships, have had hardly any benefit out of these memberships for 2 years and are willing to offer up their barcodes, without requesting anything in return.

Our football club is more than just a football club, it is a community, and this community has risen to the challenge.

Good luck to everyone that has barcodes and I hope you all get tickets.

Yep, lots of long term club members over here wanting to get their only chance at a Perth grandfinal - can't blame us, so don't think less of us for asking.
Best case is Dogs and Dees supporters - but giving away barcodes on here should at least mean genuine AFL fans are going.

I expect the GA allocation to be grabbed by a percentage of people just looking to profiteer.

Everyone who gets one of our barcodes I expect them to hold up a sign at the game saying how deeply grateful they are to that Dogs (or Dees) member for giving them that opportunity.

If it has their name or Big Footy handle on it that would be even better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolute long shot but my younger brother is a die hard doggies fan in Perth. Anyone got codes still available? Can show photo as proof of real fan if you want. He'll never get a chance to fly over to Melb.

I'm just after one barcode so I can attend the game and watch the boys with my wife. If there is any barcodes left please let me know. She would be a concession ticket as well if that helps? Please pm me. Thanks! Up the dogs!

The less given away the more that go on sale to the General Public, I would probably cry if the roles were reversed, Bulldogs should offer half price membership renewals next year for Victorian based members, what a damn travesty
Doesn’t go to general public but Melbourne first

Tried to secure 4 P1 seats.
only able to get seats behind goals
really upset
Chrs
Stephen

You are upset that you got 4 seats behind the goals at the Grand Final in which the Bulldogs are playing while people in Victoria are donating their barcodes to complete unknowns to give them the chance to attend and you are upset...FMD

Any solo doggies fans that can get more than one ticket and want bulldog supporter company pm me. My shout at the bar.

Last try before I go to bed! Need 1x barcode so I can join my cousin at the game. I am a 3/1 FIFO worker who is lucky enough to have his R&R week of the GF. Please I can tip and show proof of purchase once I’m in the gate.
If not will try GA on Thursday - I think going for a single ticket might work in my favour!
I have 1 barcode $100 this is tier 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Buy/Swap/Sell Barcodes & Tickets to the Grand Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Back