By how many points will Hawthorn beat Fremantle?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snaithy says 88 points
Buddy the even 10
Brown to run through Hill
Hodgey BOG
Donuts sold out by half time
41 blue cars to be parked in car park
A guy called Doug to sit in 1g
50% of our goals to come from turnovers
Roberton to contribute to 50% of Freo turnovers
We will kick 20.16.136
Bateman reported

Snaithy says 88 points
Sounds logical, a 28 point improvement for Freo from a few weeks ago, roughly 2pts per player-change
Buddy the even 10
Check. Follows the trend of number of goals in first elimination final to equal the year of that elimination final
Brown to run through Hill
Only if legal! Make it the first quarter, too.
Hodgey BOG
That's a given, good ol' Hodgey
Donuts sold out by half time
Who invited Dew?
41 blue cars to be parked in car park
I'll let you count them and take your word for it in the meantime
A guy called Doug to sit in 1g
I got nothing, just like Freos' premiership cabinet.
50% of our goals to come from turnovers
Freo in a nutshell
Roberton to contribute to 50% of Freo turnovers
Roberton in a nutshell :D
We will kick 20.16.136
Buddy to contribute half the goals? I like it!
Bateman reported
You were going great guns up until this one. Why Changa?!

Freo will see what the Real Hawks are made off, we played with them last time but just wait till the real stuf starts, this is where the pain will start for Freo.
Hawks by 10 goals..

The pain ;)

I think it will be Hawks seeing what the real Freo are. That said it should be a great game. Hawks should win by 3-4 goals but may just be a bit of a shock result with the intensity that our guys will bring out this week.

Watch out for being over-arrogant going in - the shock will be far worse.

Fremantle were very good for the first two thirds of the season and have fallen away in the last third. We had a terrible first seven games but have been very good ever since. (Barring the PA/Sydney games.) I'd like to think the two teams are heading in different directions.
Just remember however that the home ground advantage in this case is so pronounced. It's also not a coincidence the two losses since our mid season revival were interstate. They are also going to have the dominant big man and first use of the ball through Sandilands. It's going to be very close. We just haven't dominated teams since 2008. (I hope we back ourselves and play an attacking brand of footy. We have the talent to execute.) Hawks by 9 points.

We cant take the Dockers lightly, which we wont, but Im hoping have the game wrapped up at 3 qtr time and tell Hodgey, Buddy, Silk and Cyril, to go have an early shower. I know this wont happen, but a man can dream cant he???

Hawks by 40

I'd be happy with a draw, provided we still play the loser of St Kilda or Geelong the week after.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reject the premise of the question, that it's an obvious and easy Hawks win, but I will tip us, just because we've had a much better second part of the year, and I don't believe that playing at Subi is too big of a disadvantage to us.

Should be within 2 - 3 goals either way, as the poster above said. Get on either team by less than 20 points I reckon.

We cant take the Dockers lightly, which we wont, but Im hoping have the game wrapped up at 3 qtr time and tell Hodgey, Buddy, Silk and Cyril, to go have an early shower. I know this wont happen, but a man can dream cant he???

Hawks by 40

You wanna dream about Hodgey, Buddy, Silk and Cyril having a shower?? Hey, go right ahead....not that there's anything wrong with that!:D

Seriously, I'm a little bit concerned about this game as it is interstate and we seem to be incapable of winning interstate in recent times.

Can anyone remember the last interstate game we won? (Excluding Tassie, of course). As far as I can remember, our last interstate win was against the Crows here at AAMI in 2008...but surely there's been one since then, right?

Anyway, despite all that, I'm going to tip the Hawks by 11, with a goal after siren from Freo reducing the margin from 17...just for the sake of it.

Hawks by 19 points.
Buddy kicks 8 and BOG.
Hodge tagged out of the game.
Burgoyne kicks 2
Young kicks 2
Roughy kicks 4.
Cats, Pies and Swans all win.

You wanna dream about Hodgey, Buddy, Silk and Cyril having a shower?? Hey, go right ahead....not that there's anything wrong with that!:D

Seriously, I'm a little bit concerned about this game as it is interstate and we seem to be incapable of winning interstate in recent times.

Can anyone remember the last interstate game we won? (Excluding Tassie, of course). As far as I can remember, our last interstate win was against the Crows here at AAMI in 2008...but surely there's been one since then, right?

Anyway, despite all that, I'm going to tip the Hawks by 11, with a goal after siren from Freo reducing the margin from 17...just for the sake of it.
this years travelling we lost to Eagles by 9 points Port by 9 points flogged by the Swans need to get of to a flyer imo & our bigger bodys around the contest will see us win our first game at Subi for a few years on paper we should win by 10 goals but traveling hasnt beeen good so I'll be happy with a win

Carn Boys win this & ****en look out fisrt club in history to make the 8 after a 1 & 6 start know reason why we cant take the flag from 7th aswell........:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back