C section 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few umps who will get a boot up the arse for not being at their appointed ground the required amount of time before a game, so I hear. From Premier down. Not a good week for Benny's Boys. Not that the ump in question was one of those as I think he was a late replacement for that game.

There are a few umps who will get a boot up the arse for not being at their appointed ground the required amount of time before a game, so I hear. From Premier down. Not a good week for Benny's Boys. Not that the ump in question was one of those as I think he was a late replacement for that game.

Yep, probably should've left the old bloke on!

Sure he couldn't move but at he least knew the rules and, apart from his immobility, is actually quite a good umpire.

c1012.gif

Apologies for lateness, been out of town again. Tangambalanga, anyone?

Getting lazy Bedford!!!!

Beaumaris v Fitzroy - They are on the up and despite Fitzroy's form they will win at home.
Mazenod v Ajax - Ajax will continue the Nodders average season.
Old Geelong v Parkdale - They have to win at least one game and hopefully this is it. Do it for Sully!
Caulfield v Rupertswood - They'll rebound, win easily and finish Rupertswood's finals aspirations.
Camberwell v Ormond - Camberwell will sow up fourth in a close tussle.

Beaumaris v Fitzroy - even though I honestly think Beauy would have to win this, as someone who's never won a tipping comp in their lives, I am picking the Roys
Mazenod v Ajax
Old Geelong v Parkdale
Caulfield v Rupertswood
Camberwell v Ormond

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Beaumaris v Fitzroy - They are on the up and despite Fitzroy's form they will win at home.
Mazenod v Ajax - Ajax will continue the Nodders average season.
Old Geelong v Parkdale - They have to win at least one game and hopefully this is it. Do it for Sully!
Caulfield v Rupertswood - They'll rebound, win easily and finish Rupertswood's finals aspirations.
Camberwell v Ormond - Camberwell will sow up fourth in a close tussle.

Don't just beat OGGs for the sake of Sully! Do it for the Roys!:D
Seems a fairly straightforward tipping week but the kids in 8th are playing better than that and will give the Sharks a big fright!

Beaumaris v Fitzroy - even though I honestly think Beauy would have to win this,as someone who's never won a tipping comp in their lives, I am picking the Roys
Mazenod v Ajax
Old Geelong v Parkdale
Caulfield v Rupertswood
Camberwell v Ormond

I'm tipping your mind would be more focused if there was a prize attached to being top of the pops at seasons end.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back