Cairns AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who ever thinks Kennedy will get the BOG medal in the GF obviously didnt see him on theTelly kicking the Doggie bloke in a sly one under the chin while he was on the ground!!! Mind you, neither did the umpire as the free went to Kenno??????
Sorry all but.............. BOG is for the bloke who goes hard and for the footy and for his team all day! Kenno, nope....doesnt fit the bill!!! Howard Kennedy medal goes to AB.....why not make it a clean sweep for the bloke, Crathern, Howard Kennedy medal and the GF......that's my thoughts......:D:D

It would cap off a great year for the lanky legged lad :thumbsu: with the shocking hairdo's :eek:

It will be a great match for grades.

Reserves for Souths have never won a GF this is their year :)

Hey Power Junkie, you obviously don't know too much about Kenno...3 BOG in grand finals in the last 4 grand finals he's played in. You find someone with a better record than that...get your facts straight before you dish out the dirt.....

Tip
South Cairns to win by 5g.
Koefed to get BOG medal. McMillian close behind with 6g.
Saints have too many injuries I hear.
Kennedy wont be a factor in this game.

Souths to get revenge from last year.

Maxy5....Not dishing any dirt mate...FACT, just calling it as I see it...which by the way, that is what this forum is for.....Put up or shut up then.....strip naked and take Cazayls if Kenno doesnt get it again this year....so sure he wont Im in for this bet!!!!!:D:D:D

Maxy5....Not dishing any dirt mate...FACT, just calling it as I see it...which by the way, that is what this forum is for.....Put up or shut up then.....strip naked and take Cazayls if Kenno doesnt get it again this year....so sure he wont Im in for this bet!!!!!:D:D:D

No I don't want to see his pimply backside :eek:

Cutters by 3 goals in Seniors

Cutters by 9 points in Reserves

should be 2 cracking games with Saints winning both by 3 goals. Big call i know but Saints get up for big games and theres no bigger than a Grand Final. Weapon X Matt Dwyer BOG

What a load of rubbish to see Hose picked. Saints are playing silly buggers. I hear that Kenno is in doubt with a hammy anyway. Couldnt do all the training last night and limped off.

Souths by 6g. Maybe 8.

Hey power junkie...when you doing that nudie run across Cazaly's??? Kenno BOG...as I said...big game player...shows how much you know...chin up champ, we all get it wrong sometimes

What a load of rubbish to see Hose picked. Saints are playing silly buggers. I hear that Kenno is in doubt with a hammy anyway. Couldnt do all the training last night and limped off.

Souths by 6g. Maybe 8.

Yep saints playing silly buggers...good call kicktheballong..obviously you have no idea but hey, we all get it wrong sometimes. Saints were singing the song loud & proud all night...

Firstly I'd like to start with bad luck to the Cutters and Norths, the league made it hard for you...

1. Kicktheballlong do not ever write anything on this forum again it will be treated as spam by the big footy mods.
2. You were told to pull your head in your own clubman, hope tonight is great for all and sundry at Fretwell Park.
3. Did Foss and English even play?
4. Motor? change his nickname to wind up childrens toy because he was not worth a pinch of shite today.
5. You would have spent 3 times the money, actually,no sorry, 5 times the money on payments to CATS (see earlier post). Saints pay Kenno to coach and that is it FACT. Silly, silly, silly...
6. You were measured, you were weighed, and you were found wanting...
7. I apologise to everyone else on this foram, even Quagmire and Tamba and the rest of the Cutters, we are actually very very very humble in victory...I just cant stand the bullshit that was on here last week.
8. The league did you no favours making the prelim on a sunday giving u a 6 day week.
9. Walking off while the presentations were still going was rude, rude, rude. You will never earn respect with that sort of behavior. Not sure you've even givin it a second though but we all noticed it and it was bad! :thumbsdown:

I'm done, 2 flags to the 2 best teams, i'll reply to any stupid replies to this post on thursday when i sober up.....

mmmmmmmmmmmm.......History never repeats??
The monkey on the cutter's backs now makes king kong look like a baby chimp

Another season has past, another GF run and won and Saints premiers yet again. What a record they do have in this competition since 93.
As a supporter of an opposition side in this league, I admire how this club performs on and off the field. The rest of the teams must be so envy on how you can deliver on precisely the right day, time and be in front when that final siren sounds. No choking with this club!
The initiative to also get the girls netball side involved within the club looks like being a winner which should take the club to greater heights.

Hopefully for AFL Cairns we can entice quality players back to the Cairns comp in 2010 like past seasons to support our juniors as they develop as I believe the quality of the senior comp was well down from previous years, but that is to be expected with the current economical climate and playing bush footy in the north.

Well done Saints!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maxy 5...well,well,well.....what a fool was I to think Kenno couldnt do it again!!!!welll done to Saints again and well done Kenno, I am humble is defeat and have had to do the strip and run as that is where the foot in mouth occured! Thanks for the supporting effort of a few others we managed to get all the way round with very little comotion, probably due to there being no moon about and the fact that most people chose to move on from Cazayls before 9pm Satdy.....never again will the foot go in the mouth when it comes to Saints as they can never be written off:D

Well done Cairns Saints. Massive underdogs with four or five players from last years two's flag side getting a run. No Eagle, Coatsworth or Mick Dedini who were all stars last year. What a great win by a great club. Congratulations to all involved.
Bad luck to the two's boys who must have also shown some real spirit to make the GF. The depth at the club is clearly there and with the development of the juniors and netballers things should only get better.
I look forward to being back in North Qld. when I know there is a club like the Saints to go back to.

Friday Night Souths had their B & F

"A.B." Browning took out the honours from Matt Kofoed, then Motor McMillan in third place

In Reserves Shaun Weidner took that honour from Simon Lawson and in third Grant Mills

U/18's Ben Fogarty from Josh Barnes in third Mick Stewart

well done young fellows enjoy the rewards

Friday Night Souths had their B & F

"A.B." Browning took out the honours from Matt Kofoed, then Motor McMillan in third place

In Reserves Shaun Weidner took that honour from Simon Lawson and in third Grant Mills

U/18's Ben Fogarty from Josh Barnes in third Mick Stewart

well done young fellows enjoy the rewards

Tamba, word is South Cairns will loose a few next year, McMillan and Douglas are of too Yarra, and a number of other boys are of back to Victoria is this correct??

Tamba, word is South Cairns will loose a few next year, McMillan and Douglas are of too Yarra, and a number of other boys are of back to Victoria is this correct??

Foxy, like all teams Souths will loose a few players back down south for one reason or another. Motor made it quite clear he was leaving at the start of the season as did a number of the other boys. We will still have 15 of our Grand Final side still playing and will path that up with 6-7 kids that played in our reserves premiership team, so we will loose a couple but the future looks really bright.

Foxy, like all teams Souths will loose a few players back down south for one reason or another. Motor made it quite clear he was leaving at the start of the season as did a number of the other boys. We will still have 15 of our Grand Final side still playing and will path that up with 6-7 kids that played in our reserves premiership team, so we will loose a couple but the future looks really bright.

WHAT TO COME SECOND AGAIN :p :p :p :p

Yes it is unfortunate we will lose a couple of players but that is they way things go in football.
I wish them the best at their new clubs and am excited with the prospects of a new coach carrying on the great work of S.J. and his staff with new players next year and with the talent we have coming thru we will be up there and maybe that elusive bit of silverware may find its way to back to Fretwell Park.
I know i'll be running around again next year to the demise of a lot of bloggers on here. :D :eek:

Congrats to Coats in getting the Saints gig :thumbsu:

any other clubs looking or naming yet? :confused:

nothing from Souths club as of yet suppose the Penguin and co are still getting over mad Monday which turned into a week long festivity :(

oh my poor olde head I'm still recovering, the missus wasn't impressed :mad:

IM from vic thinkin of goin to cairns to play a bit of footy. I have heard the cairns saints are a good team and new a couple of players from vic that was playing there. Whats the joint like?? Easy to find work and that stuff? do clubs give you a hand if ya a half decent player? Eg. help with work and finding a place to live?

IM from vic thinkin of goin to cairns to play a bit of footy. I have heard the cairns saints are a good team and new a couple of players from vic that was playing there. Whats the joint like?? Easy to find work and that stuff? do clubs give you a hand if ya a half decent player? Eg. help with work and finding a place to live?

Smasher Cairns Saints is a great club and you would have a great time there. Cairns Saints like most clubs up here help with that sort of stuff and usually have contacts that will get you some sort of work to start with. They have just appointed a new coach who is a top bloke. Have a look at there website and go from there has all the contact details. http://www.cairnssaints.com.au/index.html . Where abouts are you from? Who you play with?

Souths annonunce their new coach, a large field applied for the job including out of towners

Well done Robbie Douglas on your appointment

Saints are not the only team in town there are some others that could do with your support Smasher316 and Glen Quagmire try Hawks, Norths, Cobras, Port D, Centrals.

Dont be greedy trying to grab all, let the competition grow and stop giving yourselves all the pats on the back writing blog lead ins for each other the comp IS bigger than you

Souths annonunce their new coach, a large field applied for the job including out of towners

Well done Robbie Douglas on your appointment

Saints are not the only team in town there are some others that could do with your support Smasher316 and Glen Quagmire try Hawks, Norths, Cobras, Port D, Centrals.

Dont be greedy trying to grab all, let the competition grow and stop giving yourselves all the pats on the back writing blog lead ins for each other the comp IS bigger than you

Why not add Souths to that list tamba. Or are you guys already good enough and don't need new players. Wouldn't have thought so myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back