Cairns AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does everyone think of the Matches this week? Can the Hawks continue their winning streak and beat Saints? Are Souths ready to get back on track against Centrals? And well, who's going to come away with the wooden spoon in Cities and Norths?

my, haven't all the souths boys piped down on these boards lately!!!

Havent heard from any of the other clubs - gloating or anything :eek: the season isnt finished yet. besides I'm at night school and working at the same time :( so havent been able to get on line

now Ive blown it , you know who I follow now , as if it wasnt evident

www.southcairnsafl.com.au ;)

Now that Rattray is out is Preston for saints the ugliest man in the comp,and who has the biggest head Saints Eagle or Adrian Powell from Hawks?

Good win against the odds today 'Cutter' boyz over 'Bulldog' lads , some might just front up tho , bad hits and late doggies , but then again that is their usual style of play if you cant win knock out what you can , the Resy's had a fantastic win but then again the opposition team was not stacked for a change :eek:

Good win against the odds today 'Cutter' boyz over 'Bulldog' lads , some might just front up tho , bad hits and late doggies , but then again that is their usual style of play if you cant win knock out what you can , the Resy's had a fantastic win but then again the opposition team was not stacked for a change :eek:

Onya Cutters! Thats right The Donk is back on BF..... and missing AFL now he's out west. Onya lads keep up the good work.:thumbsu:

Onya Cutters! Thats right The Donk is back on BF..... and missing AFL now he's out west. Onya lads keep up the good work.:thumbsu:

Welcome back on site Donk have missed seeing you at training , the boyz had a 57 point win in resy's great effort dont forget the web site for your fix www.southcairnsafl.com.au see ya back for the semis'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

they can beat saints no problem
Hawks didn't even get close to Saints on the weekend and were an absolute disgrace at how dirty they were. Maybe they would be a better team if they focused on the ball and not the man. Definitely a few reports to come out of the game.

Anyone see other teams getting close to the Saints this year?

Good to see you back on BF Donk. Hows life out west, any footy out there?

Thanks Live Bait! .... just found out that Mt Isa has 4 AFL teams... Crickie...bet their oval isn't anything like Fretwell. Saw you played for seniors again.. did they give you a full match this time?:thumbsu:

Thanks Live Bait! .... just found out that Mt Isa has 4 AFL teams... Crickie...bet their oval isn't anything like Fretwell. Saw you played for seniors again.. did they give you a full match this time?:thumbsu:

Nah mate couldn,t take a clean grab early and got dragged. Young Moppa played very well though, playing on Cippa Douglas as well.

Nah mate couldn,t take a clean grab early and got dragged. Young Moppa played very well though, playing on Cippa Douglas as well.

Yeah know how ya feel, did I tell you about my uncle Luigi? the bridge builder?

Young moppa is good, but I reckon you should be getting a full game, go back and star in the ressies at the very least you get match fit and maybe pick up some awards..... :thumbsu:

How's it goin livebait, i see u made it home ok. What happened to the phone call on Sunday ? a bit crook were we :p:thumbsu:. Pity we couldn't have had a few more brews and a chat on sat'dy but hopefuly we can take care of that when i get up there for some REAL fishing and relaxation, catch up and oh yeh..... BA ! :D.

Tips for Saturday
Souths by 2g. Im hearing that Eagle is out plus the Qld players. Also a few are injured after last weeks game.
Port by 10g
Manunda by 8g.

Hawks will struggle this week warren , powell brothers are out , they will struggle without them , who said hawks where a disgrace last week last i heard it was a physical game they play these days , play cricket if its to bad ,,, centrals by 1 goal , port by 6 , saints by 8 ......

Hawks will struggle this week warren , powell brothers are out , they will struggle without them , who said hawks where a disgrace last week last i heard it was a physical game they play these days , play cricket if its to bad ,,, centrals by 1 goal , port by 6 , saints by 8 ......

There is physical and there is physical, taking out someone just because you can't beat them with skill is just bad sportsmanship. If those Wan@k$rs are so tough, why don't they go play rugby? ooh that's right in ruby they can usually see you coming.:D Go the Cutters!

Hey donk learn how to spell, what's ruby? Just on the physical side, if they are between you and the ball as far as I'm concerned they're fair game!

Hey donk learn how to spell, what's ruby? Just on the physical side, if they are between you and the ball as far as I'm concerned they're fair game!

Thats just the point, if your both going for the ball I haven't got a problem with that, hardest man at the ball usually comes out best. What I have a problem with is gutless wa@kers that go the man because they haven't got the skill to go the ball. They and their supporters are the pri#ks that give AFL a bad name. Last years grand final was a typical example, one key Saints player was taken out "off the ball" by a Bumunda Hawk... He was taken to hospital, and if you reckon thats good then you should get a life..... thats not AFL(and I don't give a F@ck how you spell it!).

The incident in the Saints/Hawks game involved a Saints player going for the ball with head down, and a Hawks player bumping him front on, making no attempt at the ball, and knocking him out. It was gutless and unnecessary, and the Hawks player deserved at least the two weeks' suspension he received.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back