Cairns AFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
any news for the upcoming season? heard trinty beach has signed a few yarrawonga boys from the ovens and murray including centre half forward marcus mcmillian and marc lonegan. obviuosly thru coughlan. any others?

any news for the upcoming season? heard trinty beach has signed a few yarrawonga boys from the ovens and murray including centre half forward marcus mcmillian and marc lonegan. obviuosly thru coughlan. any others?

handy pick up 4 them...some top class players there!!! heard port douglas crocs mite be getting a few players from wodonga!!!

saw some guys training on the esplanade last night any idea which team has allready started pre-season?

I'm just curious whether the Big German Daryl Taylor is playing up in Cairns in 2008. There is a rumour that his old club Heildeberg in The DVFL have offered him KFC 6 piece feed after every game if he pulls on the Tigers jumper again.

I'm just curious whether the Big German Daryl Taylor is playing up in Cairns in 2008. There is a rumour that his old club Heildeberg in The DVFL have offered him KFC 6 piece feed after every game if he pulls on the Tigers jumper again.

still playing at 40 kicked 80 odd goals this year 6 pcs would not get him to nsw border

Thats funny, speaking to a couple of former team mates of mine [ Seymour ] they told me Marcus McMillan trained with South Cairns on Friday night , is living with one of the boys from South Cairns , and works with another couple of them . Im not saying hes playing there , but do you think Mr X he would be doing this if hes signed at Centrals??????????????????????

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No Heart, what's the news on patty ratray and matty o'keefe? are they playing at souths next year?

Ratray is already up in Cairns and as far as I know is playing up there , Matty O , I spoke to last week and he seems pretty keen going up there with SJ as well . So time will tell, Matty is a gun, played in the last 3 premierships and has played rep footy last 4 years I think .Ratray [ Meat Tray ] can play as well but was injured for most of last year.

soory mate must've got the teams mixed up. and from what ive heard is that he is up here at south, not trinity like i said. whos this matty okeefe and patty ratray? and where are they from? wat last three premierships did he play in?

soory mate must've got the teams mixed up. and from what ive heard is that he is up here at south, not trinity like i said. whos this matty okeefe and patty ratray? and where are they from? wat last three premierships did he play in?

No worries we all get it wrong from time to time , Matty played in the last 3 premierships at Seymour and Ratray in the first one.

just wondering if brothers heath and kane king were playing up that way? either in cairns or townsville way.:thumbsu:

Ratray is already up in Cairns and as far as I know is playing up there , Matty O , I spoke to last week and he seems pretty keen going up there with SJ as well . So time will tell, Matty is a gun, played in the last 3 premierships and has played rep footy last 4 years I think .Ratray [ Meat Tray ] can play as well but was injured for most of last year.

matt o is a gun hands down, ratray will need to get his head right, has he got a job yet? if so when is he quiting?

matt o is a gun hands down, ratray will need to get his head right, has he got a job yet? if so when is he quiting?

A few of the boys have said this Matty O is a very good player , and I believe hes coming up for a look at the place but Im not 100 per cent sure . Ratray is working with a few of the boys up here and has fitted in really well, hes been training and looks to be enjoying himself. The Cutters have been training now for a couple of weeks and had 40 plus each night.Marcus McMillan has been training but the rumour around the place is hes going back to Melbourne , so we will just have to wait and see .:thumbsu:

A few of the boys have said this Matty O is a very good player , and I believe hes coming up for a look at the place but Im not 100 per cent sure . Ratray is working with a few of the boys up here and has fitted in really well, hes been training and looks to be enjoying himself. The Cutters have been training now for a couple of weeks and had 40 plus each night.Marcus McMillan has been training but the rumour around the place is hes going back to Melbourne , so we will just have to wait and see .:thumbsu:
Yes Fretwell - Matt O'keefe is a very good GV player and I would expect him to do very well up there if you're able to get him. Tough as nails, although he could tyre in the heat if you were going to play him onball. Also good for a clean shirt front at least once a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back