Player Watch #?: Caleb Daniel - Welcome to North Melbourne - NM trade R2(25) for CD

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure they need hiding as much as people are carrying on would suggest.

RPReplay_Final1682375125.gif

RPReplay_Final1678957065.gif

I'm guessing he says something along the lines of "get up you f***ing cheat" to Gawn

Good luck to Caleb, wish him all the best with the Roos.

His game had changed under Bevo's **masterplan (whatever the **** that was) & like a few other players were constantly played out of position.

He was pretty good on the forward line as a small defensive forward, would like to see him given a chance to find that form again. Why Bevo thought he was better used as a kickout from the backline is anyone's guess.

Good luck to Caleb, wish him all the best with the Roos.

His game had changed under Bevo's masterplan (whatever the ** that was) & like a few other players were constantly played out of position.

He was pretty good on the forward line as a small defensive forward, would like to see him given a chance to find that form again. Why Bevo thought he was better used as a kickout from the backline is anyone's guess.
Its funny you should say that. I posted a video of a compilation of (what I assume was) his first three years at WB a few pages back, and the comments it attracted were along the same lines. Showed incredibly dangerous goalsense, amazing vision and agility.

I first assumed he was going to be our half-back play maker, but maybe he'll be paired with a couple others to go forward too.

Yeah it was overs. But if you're going to spend overs at least do it on a bloke who can play, not a speculative CCJ type.

Maybe it's because I'm a fellow shortass (173cm), but I've always rated him. Smart, agile and a beautiful kick.
The biggest benefit Caleb will provide us, is freeing Colby up the ground to make a wing his own.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its funny you should say that. I posted a video of a compilation of (what I assume was) his first three years at WB a few pages back, and the comments it attracted were along the same lines. Showed incredibly dangerous goalsense, amazing vision and agility.

I first assumed he was going to be our half-back play maker, but maybe he'll be paired with a couple others to go forward too.
According to his manager he'll be playing across HB.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

Heard from Darling, heard from Parker and Jacob, will we hear from Caleb Daniel?

Yeah it was overs. But if you're going to spend overs at least do it on a bloke who can play, not a speculative CCJ type.

Maybe it's because I'm a fellow shortass (173cm), but I've always rated him. Smart, agile and a beautiful kick.
The biggest benefit Caleb will provide us, is freeing Colby up the ground to make a wing his own.
The way people were carrying on about his height inspired me to research how he compares with the average Australian male.

Only about 4cm shorter than the national average, according to the ABS, for those who care.

Reckon we'll see a lot more of his profile come through the game in the next decade, what with the evolution of different roles accommodating vastly different bodytypes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #?: Caleb Daniel - Welcome to North Melbourne - NM trade R2(25) for CD

Remove this Banner Ad

Back