Live Event Call 1800-METH-HEAD If you feel threatened: Richmond vs Geelong at the kitties' dreaded MCG

Who wins this fresh reminder of Geelong's 2017 finals embarrassment?

• Richmond

• Geelong

• Neutrals like Jack Watts who will soak up the melts with glee

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT HANDBAGGERS YOU LOSE

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiggers be like - how DARE YOU spoil our victory by almost winning you cheaters! Don’t you realize we had 5 players injured!!!

Such a sense of entitlement. :$

I remember when I was 15 some bloke from school bullied me off social media and denied me that privilege my peers all shared together. Around 5 years ago I decided as revenge I'd do the same thing to his mum and when I really went hard she went nuts and told him and they called the police on me.

That was when I knew I won and got my revenge. They wouldn't have called the Police if they didn't care. It also displayed what weak people they were compared to myself given they couldn't cop it on the chin like I did.

Tiges have obviously already peaked this year and are now running on fumes. Talk about jumping the shark after only 1 AFL flag. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn't it funny how we all bicker and quarrel. Some even suggest they are better than others due to the club they follow. When in reality we have absolutely no effect on our clubs or the game in anyway whatsoever. Infact if we all lived or died or played xbox instead of supporting AFL, it would make no difference other than the AFL not making money

I remember when I was 15 some bloke from school bullied me off social media and denied me that privilege my peers all shared together. Around 5 years ago I decided as revenge I'd do the same thing to his mum and when I really went hard she went nuts and told him and they called the police on me.

That was when I knew I won and got my revenge. They wouldn't have called the Police if they didn't care. It also displayed what weak people they were compared to myself given they couldn't cop it on the chin like I did.
Isn't it funny how we all bicker and quarrel. Some even suggest they are better than others due to the club they follow. When in reality we have absolutely no effect on our clubs or the game in anyway whatsoever. Infact if we all lived or died or played xbox instead of supporting AFL, it would make no difference other than the AFL not making money
This one has broken!

Well played zetiges

We even played Liam Baker and still won. Next week we'll just roll in premiership stars Jack Graham and Dion Prestia to relieve some of our fringe players.
You mean you will bring in fringe players to replace fringe players for when you lose away again from the MCheatG?

If that’s their “best” then I see them choking spectacularly come September.
Can’t wait. :)
Can't wait to beat you flogs again by a few points, but we won't even play you again this year coz your season is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back