Live Event Call 1800-METH-HEAD If you feel threatened: Richmond vs Geelong at the kitties' dreaded MCG

Who wins this fresh reminder of Geelong's 2017 finals embarrassment?

• Richmond

• Geelong

• Neutrals like Jack Watts who will soak up the melts with glee

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK IT HANDBAGGERS YOU LOSE

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like you have the AFL aryan role-model culture of Geelong, the family culture of Hawthorn, and now the party/sex/drugs/alcohol culture of Richmond. And I honestly like Richmonds culture the most.

105267.jpg

Yeah, when the game's on I watch the game. Funny that.

P.S. Do I know you?
So do I but I find the time.

Like you have the AFL aryan role-model culture of Geelong, the family culture of Hawthorn, and now the party/sex/drugs/alcohol culture of Richmond. And I honestly like Richmonds culture the most.
Yes but we take the drugs in the off season, unlike the Cats who found success by taking them in the season proper.

You had your best 22 in other than Taylor and the ruckman Stanley....we had 5 premiership players out replacing them with kids, who should be embarrassed???:$
Brave effort from Richmond to get over the line despite Rhys Stanley missing.

Hang on..... didn't they blow a 2nd rounder on Ablett because he'd step up in big moments for them, especially in front of goal? o_O
Nope, we got Kelly with that pick, GAJ came for free thanks to Gil. :)

I’ve been over this with you more than twice tho. :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're right. I doubt we'll play that badly again this year.
You also dumped chicken shit on your club tho. :$
you're right a 3 point win over Geeong is almost like a loss, even with 5 players out and the umpires willing the Cats across the line, we should have won by a lot more.
More injury excuses following a win. You cant make this shit up. :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Nope, we got Kelly with that pick, GAJ came for free thanks to Gil. :)

I’ve been over this with you more than twice tho. :$

Gold Coast gave up Ablett, a Round 2 pick (24) and a 2018 Round 4 pick, while the Cats gave up an end of Round 1 pick (19) and a 2018 Round 2 pick.

In effect, Ablett cost the Cats a 2018 Round 2 pick and moved five spots down from 19 to 24, but also received a Round 4 pick next year.

Gold Coast gave up Ablett, a Round 2 pick (24) and a 2018 Round 4 pick, while the Cats gave up an end of Round 1 pick (19) and a 2018 Round 2 pick.

In effect, Ablett cost the Cats a 2018 Round 2 pick and moved five spots down from 19 to 24, but also received a Round 4 pick next year.
Nope, that’s no what happened at all. The Motlop switch got us Ablett. Thanks Gil. :):thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back