Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure that the Playstation Eye works as a mic as well, so maybe instead of paying shitloads for that BlueAnt thing, the Eye is only around $60 and has the other uses as well, some of the PS Store add ons look pretty good for it, so if you don't want something hanging off your ear and don't want feedback from the TV(Or just like listening to the game sounds), then I would try that.

I am pretty sure that the Playstation Eye works as a mic as well, so maybe instead of paying shitloads for that BlueAnt thing, the Eye is only around $60 and has the other uses as well, some of the PS Store add ons look pretty good for it, so if you don't want something hanging off your ear and don't want feedback from the TV(Or just like listening to the game sounds), then I would try that.

thanks for the reply hbk but i got the other headset users voices coming out of the tv speakers/surround sound when i have it on

and me not being able to hear the other ppl was one of the main problems i had with it when their voices were coming in my headset earpiece so now i have no need for anything new since it does what i wanted/needed

and also i am pretty sure the pseye works as a mic for online gaming as well but not 100% sure on this

The Eye doesn't have a microphone in it.
*Cough*Yes it does*Cough*

Wiki said:
The PlayStation Eye features a built-in four-capsule microphone array, with which the PlayStation 3 can employ technologies for multi-directional voice location tracking, echo cancellation, and background noise suppression. This allows the peripheral to be used for speech recognition and audio chat in noisy environments without the use of a headset. The PlayStation Eye microphone array operates with each channel processing 16-bit samples at a sampling rate of 48 kilohertz, and a signal-to-noise ratio of 90 decibels.

Oh. Is there a setting to turn it on?

When I go into EyeCreate there's no microphone.
I don't know, I don't have one, but I know it can be used in friend-to-friend chats.

Sorry to make you all feel insignificant, but I just came back from a 30 kill - 1 death game.
It compromised a 16 kill streak, a death, and then a unended 14 kill streak. With my trusty RPD + grip, the world is my bitch.

Sorry to make you all feel insignificant, but I just came back from a 30 kill - 1 death game.
It compromised a 16 kill streak, a death, and then a unended 14 kill streak. With my trusty RPD + grip, the world is my bitch.

come back to me when (in team deathmatch) you rack up a 48 kills 3?? assists 1 death game :cool:

And its double points this weekend for the PS3, go nuts with the points lads ive got a wedding 2day and work 2moro so i have been royally screwed over!!!
Played a few games this morning on HQ and easily pulled 1000+ for a average game.

come back to me when (in team deathmatch) you rack up a 48 kills 3?? assists 1 death game :cool:
Yes we suck compred to you 2, stop making us feel nub. :p

I got accused of cheating today on XBOX Live :thumbsdown:

After the game finished, had an opponent ask me where he could get one of those "Lag Switches" from, as i was obviously using one. I told him to grow up and not be such a sore loser, as its just a game and that i have never cheated at anything in my life. Told him i just play the game a lot.

I'm sure Microsoft can tell who is boosting and cheating and would have their account banned real quick

And by the way, i wasn't cheating, just owning. Some people take online gaming WAY too seriously

I got accused of cheating today on XBOX Live :thumbsdown:

After the game finished, had an opponent ask me where he could get one of those "Lag Switches" from, as i was obviously using one. I told him to grow up and not be such a sore loser, as its just a game and that i have never cheated at anything in my life. Told him i just play the game a lot.

I'm sure Microsoft can tell who is boosting and cheating and would have their account banned real quick

And by the way, i wasn't cheating, just owning. Some people take online gaming WAY too seriously
just laugh at them because they are shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a lag switch LMFAO!

and today has been some RIDICULOUSLY good form for me but also i can't get host to save myself (i think it's coz i had a full nights sleep and ate something before i started playing)

gotton 25+ streaks at least 5 times and i hit 29 (one off my best and this was in ground war on bloc) but they all flipping spawned around me and i couldn't beat my old one...:( (and i could've if i put my chopper out but i hadn't so was my own fault....)

so many bloody yanks on! :mad:

a lag switch LMFAO!

and today has been some RIDICULOUSLY good form for me but also i can't get host to save myself (i think it's coz i had a full nights sleep and ate something before i started playing)

gotton 25+ streaks at least 5 times and i hit 29 (one off my best and this was in ground war on bloc) but they all flipping spawned around me and i couldn't beat my old one...:( (and i could've if i put my chopper out but i hadn't so was my own fault....)

so many bloody yanks on! :mad:

How do you get host?

How do you get host?

well the game just chooses a host when you look for a game sometimes you get lucky

(you know you're host when it puts you in a room and you're the only person in there when it shows a map on the left hand side)

i generally get host quite often since i have a fast/stable connection (adsl2+)

pretty sure it eats away at your bandwidth way more than not being host but it's worth it for enjoyment sake and there's never an excuses of lag

also in mercenary team deathmatch (which has a limit of 75 kills per team and 6 players on each team)

i scored my first ever 50 kill game

50 kills, 1 assist and 4 deaths OHHHH YEHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

i've been in the 40's a crapload of times but NEVER have i hit 50 before tonight

i quickly whipped out my phone to take a pic to savor the moment :D:D:D

also in mercenary team deathmatch (which has a limit of 75 kills per team and 6 players on each team)

i scored my first ever 50 kill game

50 kills, 1 assist and 4 deaths OHHHH YEHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

i've been in the 40's a crapload of times but NEVER have i hit 50 before tonight

i quickly whipped out my phone to take a pic to savor the moment :D:D:D

Im glad thats all you whipped out :D

Good stuff mate

Haha! 1 assist?
A bit like your your sex life; you just can't get the job done.
My 30 kill, 1 death game had 0 assists.

pretty sure it was an airstrike that damaged a juggernaut ********

but i kinda don't get the point of your post??

every assist helps the team but shits me to tears (especially when some-one steals a guy i knocked down to last stand)

pretty sure it was an airstrike that damaged a juggernaut ********

but i kinda don't get the point of your post??

every assist helps the team but shits me to tears (especially when some-one steals a guy i knocked down to last stand)
It was just a poor attempt at a joke and a reason to make me look as half as good you.
I only managed one 10 kill streak today, I got about 3 helicopters all at the end of games, which really aggrivated me.
I've been playing a bit of head quarters to capitalise on the double XP, but I much prefer TDM.

nearly on last prestige im on 9 and ranked 53, loving double xp iv moved up like 27 ranks.

scooterb did u just start playing COD4?

It was just a poor attempt at a joke and a reason to make me look as half as good you.
I only managed one 10 kill streak today, I got about 3 helicopters all at the end of games, which really aggrivated me.
I've been playing a bit of head quarters to capitalise on the double XP, but I much prefer TDM.

man you only just started cod4 though

sounds like you're well on your way to destroying me

lately i've been playing headquarters and ground war way more as you get better skilled players on there (not so much ground war)

do i have your psn id??

if not add caMo723 :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back