Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've finally got this game dialled in, went 18-7 on nuketown woooo!!! Only took me 6hrs game time and up to level 16 to actually go positive:eek:

I am in love with Flak Jacket, awesome perk for objective games. I also love claymores and the FAMAS. I friggin hate the MP5K.

what are you guys getting on speedtest.net?

this is mine atm....
usually a bit quicker but always seems to struggle around this time....think maybe cause sister is on wireless.

it's nothing too special but it gets the job done...............................................

1033587171.png

Also MW2 had better variety in player styles. Snipers, shielders, explosives and knifers are taken out of the game. Sure they were overpowered in their own ways (noob tubes w/scavenger/one man army/danger close, snipers with camping and perhaps quickscoping, knifers with commando) but now there is only one true class.
Absolutely agree. This was the crux of my point earlier.

The variety just isn't there for me in BOPS. You are either rushing with a SMG or using an assault class.

Constantly changing it up made MW2 a stack of fun. I sniped on Afghan, Derail and Sub base, I used the m16 on Quarry and Terminal. I toobed on Skidrow, I SMG'ed on the rest. Sometimes I knifed for the fun of it, especially early on before people realised a shotgun was an effective way to counter it.

I am missing that variety in BOPS. I am already getting a bit bored of it to be honest. Think I will be looking elsewhere in a couple of months.

They need to increase the damage multiplier on snipers by about 20%. Also need to make the ballistic knife easier and more effective.

All of that is countered by the gun game where players are forced to use different weapons i guess, but its just not the same :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is it better to have a higher ping or download speed?

Latency is the killer. On ADSL1, 1.5mb is better then 8mb for gaming. 8Mb has interleaving in the connection which increases latency.

For hosting Upload speed is king.

Yeah can't stand Jungle either. My favourite maps so far would be radiation and launch, my least favourites would be Jungle and Hanoi.
I still dislike Jungle, but I can't do bad on that map. It's just so easy to find and get kills. Domination works well enough, has an alright flow.

Hanoi is terrible, got a constant break in movement flow and just doesn't work all that well. Despite that map being my 2nd highest scoring and kill round, I still don't like it.

Launch is a good map, has tough capture points that aren't ridiculous.
Firing Range is another good map, although B is just crazy hard to capture.
Havana is very much like Crossfire for COD4, except B is easily the toughest capture point in the entire game (basically in the open also in between 2 potentially exploding cars=no go zone).

I'm not much on knowing the other maps right now, I mean I know them if I'm playing on them but can't really remember a ton of names for them.

I hate the snow map with the 20 odd metre field at the back, truck at B which you can jump to from a window and a few indoor areas. Terrible designed map. Although I did dominate on that map last night before a host migrate fail (was something like 16-4 very early on with a chopper out and a care package waiting to be thrown).

My speeds:
1033597287.png

CTF is only enjoyable in a good team or in a party. It's the one game mode where you have to work as a team if you want to win. Or else the other team will just rape.

I don't know anything about computers. I assume this is quite bad though

How can I improve "ping"?
That's extremely, terribly, horribly, shockingly bad ping! ****!

Are you running wi-fi? That's the only reason I could see for such incredible degrading of ping.

That's extremely, terribly, horribly, shockingly bad ping! ****!

Are you running wi-fi? That's the only reason I could see for such incredible degrading of ping.
nope no wifi

but I have noticed that my comp is really slow today. Not sure why. I'll run that test again later

I remember when I ran that test last time ( a couple of months ago) I had a ping of 10 or something

nope no wifi

but I have noticed that my comp is really slow today. Not sure why. I'll run that test again later

I remember when I ran that test last time ( a couple of months ago) I had a ping of 10 or something

Do a ping test from your computer to your router first. It could be your cable from the PC to the router. If it's all good.

Reset your router (turn it off for about 30 seconds) and try again. If still bad remove the phone from the line and try again. If still bad you may need to replace the line filter.

some little punk just messaged me, saying "your mum was a camper 2".

I replied, "you have been reported. enjoy your ban."

Heard nothing from him yet, lol.

Do a ping test from your computer to your router first. It could be your cable from the PC to the router. If it's all good.

Reset your router (turn it off for about 30 seconds) and try again. If still bad remove the phone from the line and try again. If still bad you may need to replace the line filter.

how do I do that? :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back