Call of Duty: Black Ops - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

sorry, just got home from work, did I miss something today? I only have a couple of people on my leaderboards, were the stats reset today or something?

awesome

my right pointer finger (shoot and grenade finger) got crushed while helping out my stepdad earlier.

nice and swollen and purple :thumbsu: lmao

as if i didn't already have enough to contend with in this game!

How does it rate on PC? Bug issues or anything?

All good on PC now, no lag issues whatsoever. Just plays very differently to MW2 which takes a little adjusting, plus PC players are generally more skilled than console players...:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All good on PC now, no lag issues whatsoever. Just plays very differently to MW2 which takes a little adjusting, plus PC players are generally more skilled than console players...:thumbsu:

I'll probably grab it on PC as well. Always handy on xbox anyway when having mates around but yeah after playing heaps of these sort of games on PC then changing to xbox i'm struggling a little bit. Are there dedicated servers for it now because i heard there were a few issues getting some good servers on MW2.

I'll probably grab it on PC as well. Always handy on xbox anyway when having mates around but yeah after playing heaps of these sort of games on PC then changing to xbox i'm struggling a little bit. Are there dedicated servers for it now because i heard there were a few issues getting some good servers on MW2.

Yep ded servers (MW2 was peer to peer). Most of them are TDM though

Ultimate loadout for Headquarters -

Famas + RDS + Extended mags
Crossbow

Nova Gas x2
Semtex x 2
Claymore

Ghost Pro
Warlord Pro
Marathon/Whatever

Nobody really rolls with tac masks so once you get HQ's with one or 2 main entrances just nova them and off you go with the cap. When the opponent is capping land a nice crossbow bolt next to them and get rid of them. Works a treat.

Difference is the invite systems on the XBOX is managed via the console. From memory on PS3 it differs from game to game? (Someone please confirm this?)
There's nothing wrong with the invite system, you can send and recieve them fine. It's just that there's issues when trying to get into someone's match in which the game will say "not joinable"(when it is) "server full"(when it's not) "Unable to join game in session" etc. etc. for unknown reasons other than the game being a dick. The invite system is fine, it works both through the XMB and via the actual game, but it's the party system as well as random disconnects through parties that are the issues.

Vid here of myself pwning a camper (on the vids left) and some other bloke who got an RCXD out only for me to nade the RCXD and get a 2 kill from it.

[YOUTUBE]xZtJvnxO3mA[/YOUTUBE]

Okay this is a no scope HS kill in SnD , Which makes it better for some reason, lol :)

[YOUTUBE]hy3qE5BAPdc[/YOUTUBE]

and the videos get uploaded on cod.com much quicker now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back