Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

haha, but let's be honest, Rayner would get the worst defender in the opposition each week. 2 main defenders would go to Daniher and Hipwood. best small defender (McVee) would go to Charlie Cameron. 2nd best small defender (Rivers) would go to Zac Bailey. So then it comes down to does the 5th or 6th defender go to Rayner of Ah Chee. So that's the scary thing about Rayner this year. He's doing all of this with no-one on him.

But Danny, who will go to gun forward Logan Morris?

They are both worth nothing.
At least Fritsch was drafted in his correct position in the 30s.
Rayner is a very poor pick 1.
Though most pick 1s are far from the best in their draft.
😆 Fritsch is easily worth a first rounder. what are you banging on about. A guy that made the AA squad 2 seasons ago, and kicks 50 goals every season.

😆 Fritsch is easily worth a first rounder. what are you banging on about. A guy that made the AA squad 2 seasons ago, and kicks 50 goals every season.

Why is his first name spelt Bayley? Apparently it means a courtyard within castle walls. So in essence, Banana fritter is protected by the castle walls (his team mates) and is a mere courtyard. If you were making trades for castles the courtyard wouldn't really factor in too much and would be the equivalent of a fourth rounder.

Why is his first name spelt Bayley? Apparently it means a courtyard within castle walls. So in essence, Banana fritter is protected by the castle walls (his team mates) and is a mere courtyard. If you were making trades for castles the courtyard wouldn't really factor in too much and would be the equivalent of a fourth rounder.
When Bayley kicked 6 in a granny, he changed the definition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh dear. You've really missed the point haven't you. 2023 and 2024 are a fail mate. He didn't break out. He was trash. Danster won both those years. You're going to have a big pre-season and come back stronger next year.
its kinda cute when you think about it, you are at your house im at mine but we are both bonding over watching videos of our hero cam rayner

Fritsch is selfish and (like some of his teammates) doesn't improve team culture.

I would only give a second rounder for Rayner but I would only give a second rounder for Fritsch also.
Not that I would want him at my team and would be disappointed if they were to chase either of them.

Fritsch is selfish and (like some of his teammates) doesn't improve team culture.

I would only give a second rounder for Rayner but I would only give a second rounder for Fritsch also.
Not that I would want him at my team and would be disappointed if they were to chase either of them.
Sometimes it's more unselfish to pass than to have a shot and when you're elite like Fritsch I prefer him to shoot for goal. He's elite and would cost a first rounder. You paid a first rounder for Lachie bloody Schultz who is a spud compared to Fritsch.

It is sad to see that aside from Round 0, which isn't even a real round, Banana Fritter only kicks decent hauls against the spud teams in the competition. Against decent opposition he is no good.

lol except from granny's when he kicks 6 😆 🤣

But Danny by your own metrics 4 out of 6 of those goals were junk time joe the goose goals which don't count. So he kicked 2 goals in a game Melbourne won by 74 points. There is a reason he didn't win the Norm despite kicking 6.

Denial is the longest path traveled Danny. We need to heal together.

But Danny by your own metrics 4 out of 6 of those goals were junk time joe the goose goals which don't count. So he kicked 2 goals in a game Melbourne won by 74 points. There is a reason he didn't win the Norm despite kicking 6.

Denial is the longest path traveled Danny. We need to heal together.
lol please, you're embarassing yourself. When is the last time someone kicked 6 in a granny before fritsch? was it 20 years?

Fritsch came 2nd in norm Smith voting. a great effort. He performed on the big stage when it mattered. Many of his goals were in clutch moments when the game was close.

It's embarassing trying to discredit a 6 goal granny game but then talk up 13 possession, 1 goal games from Rayner during the home and away season. The reality is, if you chose Fritsch at pick 1, you'd be reigning premiers right now.

Petracca had 39 and 2 goals. That's why he didn't win the Norm. He came 2nd. A great effort. Rayner was worst on ground out of 44 blokes.

Would you consider him selfritsch?

Last edited:
lol please, you're embarassing yourself. When is the last time someone kicked 6 in a granny before fritsch? was it 20 years?

Exactly and he didn't win the Norm.

so you admit he was 2nd best on ground. good effort.. as was 6 snags. meanwhile Rayner was a sub candidate.

Danny, if you're not first you're last. He has as many Norms as Cam!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back