Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Fritsch is much closer to Neale than a D grader is to Fritsch. You do realise this yeah. Fritsch has runs on the board.

p.s. only simpletons care about the Brownlow. Neale didn't even make the AA team or his BnF when he won the Brownlow. Such a joke of an award. Lachie Neale didn't even poll a single vote in norm smith voting. Not 1. 21 touches and didn't nothing with it. Fritsch got 10 votes. Big game performer :)
Hang on, are you saying the Brownlow is meaningless but making the AA squad is an achievement?

running head first into an oppo player today for an FK was embarrassing.

Play the ball, amazing this guy doesnt have faith in his own ability to win the ball fairly. He is good enough, just needs the belief.

Oof danster168 our boy Banana Fritter is struggling against even the worst team in the comp now. You hate to see how low Banana Fritter has lowered his colours!

Even the Dees Board want him gone! How much longer can you defend the fritter!

1719062512974.png

Toweled up by pick #59 in his 9th game of his career. Damn, things you hate to see.

I'm very concerned about the Dees this season Danny. Lots of spuds getting around in the 23 and Goodie doesn't seem to be able to coach.

Last edited:
Oof danster168 our boy Banana Fritter is struggling against even the worst team in the comp now. You hate to see how low Banana Fritter has lowered his colours!

Even the Dees Board want him gone! How much longer can you defend the fritter!

View attachment 2027382

Toweled up by pick #59 in his 9th game of his career. Damn, things you hate to see.

I'm very concerned about the Dees this season Danny. Lots of spuds getting around in the 23 and Goodie doesn't seem to be able to coach.
haha. yeah. he's in some bad form atm. but he isn't alone. Basically the whole team is trash. Clayton Oliver boy gee

Cam today - 20 touches and a goal.

Petty and Fritsch combined against the bottom side - 17 and 1 goal.
a shame Cam applied a blowtorch to the ball. He was going at 40% efficiency until some late last quarter junk and scraped to a horrendous 50%.

Plus it was really 18. 1 free kick awarded for running past the ball and running clumsily into an opponent with his head and then later getting a htb ball with 0 prior. so im accepting a wasteful 18 touch game

a shame Cam applied a blowtorch to the ball. He was going at 40% efficiency until some late last quarter junk and scraped to a horrendous 50%.

Plus it was really 18. 1 free kick awarded for running past the ball and running clumsily into an opponent with his head and then later getting a htb ball with 0 prior. so im accepting a wasteful 18 touch game
Haha never change mate. How’s that 50 goal season for Fritsch looking? I noticed you said he ‘always’ does it - I had a look and he’s done it twice in 7 years! And needed finals to scrape over the line both times. Does this confirm he is a massive downhill skier? I think it does.

haha. yeah. he's in some bad form atm. but he isn't alone. Basically the whole team is trash. Clayton Oliver boy gee

I look forward to seeing these specimens live this week Danny. Are you coming up for the game? You should!

Do you think anyone will be dropped? Clarry? Banana fritter? Interesting times at the old selection table am I right?

running head first into an oppo player today for an FK was embarrassing.

Play the ball, amazing this guy doesnt have faith in his own ability to win the ball fairly. He is good enough, just needs the belief.

He tried to smack the ball forward, fell into the opposition. Terrible call, like absolutely terrible, but he didn’t stage it, it just happened. My father and I laughed at the tv at how ludicrous it was.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He did get 4 goal assists and 9 score involvements. So every effective disposal ended in a score.

I look forward to seeing these specimens live this week Danny. Are you coming up for the game? You should!

Do you think anyone will be dropped? Clarry? Banana fritter? Interesting times at the old selection table am I right?
If Rayner can survive not being dropped after what he's dished up over the years then no way Oliver or Fritsch get dropped. Oliver was tagged last night because he's our best mid. He's just in horrible shape and horrible form. Most knowledgeable wrote the season off when we lost to Freo. Most even more knowledgeable fans wrote the season off when we lost to West Coast.

It was good to see Tholstrup play ok and give Kynan Brown some game time.

Haha never change mate. How’s that 50 goal season for Fritsch looking? I noticed you said he ‘always’ does it - I had a look and he’s done it twice in 7 years! And needed finals to scrape over the line both times. Does this confirm he is a massive downhill skier? I think it does.
Downhill skier? A Rayner fan talking about downhill skiing..I love bigfooty

If Rayner can survive not being dropped after what he's dished up over the years then no way Oliver or Fritsch get dropped. Oliver was tagged last night because he's our best mid. He's just in horrible shape and horrible form. Most knowledgeable wrote the season off when we lost to Freo. Most even more knowledgeable fans wrote the season off when we lost to West Coast.

It was good to see Tholstrup play ok and give Kynan? Brown some game time.
will oliver survive being tagged by berry this week?

its sad to see how far the greatest demon of all time has fallen

will oliver survive being tagged by berry this week?

its sad to see how far the greatest demon of all time has fallen
It's been a horrendous fall from grace after having no pre-season. But he'll still cop the tag every week. And probably suck :)

But let's not pretend that tagging is hard. I could keep most players under 20 touches because I'm fitter than most current afl players and tagging is an easy job. And that's why spuds like Phillips and James Jordon can do it. And now guys like Bedford and Cincotta are now doing it. It's not hard.

How did he go under the enormous pressure applied by the bottom placed Kangaroos last night? Didn’t even hit the scoreboard. Looks good when you’re winning though. Not much else to call it really
How did Rayner go in literally every match of his career bar 5? How was Rayners granny.

Fritsch made the AA squad. Come back to me when Rayner isn't a fringe afl player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back