Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Tune in this Friday night for The Clash of the Titans!!!

Yes, That's Right! Cam "The Ultimate X-Factor" RaynerMan versus Bailey "He Made An AA Squad I'll Have You Know" Fritsch.

Two Heavyweights of the AFL Facing Off in the Ultimate Showdown. Only One Man will be Left Standing in the Middle of the Gabbattoir.

Be There or Be Square!!!
Let's go with Daniel Turner vs Rayner. At least they're in the same division.

Well yeah, it's become that because it's a Cam Rayner thread. And we knew many months ago that he didn't break out and hasn't improved so there's not much else to talk about.
Trolls also trying to point out the bloke with pristine hair and a pristine midfield may not actually be as good as what you thought.

Trolls are people Danster. You must know that surely

As a Brisbane supporter I am telling you what will happen this Friday night. I am your fish that you have been hoping to catch danster168

Rayner will kick equal or more goals and have a much bigger influence on the game then Bayley Fritsch

Rayner 18+ possesions, more score involvements, goal assists, equal goals and be a better player judged on their play by the one and only Dan than Frittata.

Rayner V Fritter. We aint worrying about past grand finals, just performance on Friday night.

I have full faith that danster168 will judge without bias who played better on Friday night.

As a Brisbane supporter I am telling you what will happen this Friday night. I am your fish that you have been hoping to catch danster168

Rayner will kick equal or more goals and have a much bigger influence on the game then Bayley Fritsch

Rayner 18+ possesions, more score involvements, goal assists, equal goals and be a better player judged on their play by the one and only Dan than Frittata.

Rayner V Fritter. We aint worrying about past grand finals, just performance on Friday night.

I have full faith that danster168 will judge without bias who played better on Friday night.
Rayner v Turner is a fairer comparison.

Fritsch can do what we wants. He's already produced at a high level that most of Brisbane's team haven't achieved.

Lions will win by 60+ so it's the perfect downhill skiing game for Cam. Rayner could kick 10 and have 30 touches and it may bring his season average up to 15 touches and 1 goal. WHAT A BREAKOUT! 😀

good luck comparing him when Fritsch is making AA squads, kicking 6 in grannys and having goal of the year nominations.

Logan Morris is showing good signs but his goals are all 30m set shot basic ones. he'll never even dream of doing the mercurial stuff that Fritsch can do. He doesn't have the skillset.

Calsher Dear > Logan Morris if you want to compare apples with apples.

This is the single worst take you've ever made Danny. I worry for your mental health.

Only Morris got his Rising Star nom this week?

Actually some of the stats hes putting up are pretty impressive. For the last 5 weeks he is leading all key forwards in for ground ball gets, top 3 for score involvements, going at 69% accuracy and still hasn't gone goalless. Not bad for a nobody third tall in first year

Rayner v Turner is a fairer comparison.

Fritsch can do what we wants. He's already produced at a high level that most of Brisbane's team haven't achieved.

Lions will win by 60+ so it's the perfect downhill skiing game for Cam. Rayner could kick 10 and have 30 touches and it may bring his season average up to 15 touches and 1 goal. WHAT A BREAKOUT! 😀
Fritter has the runs on the board.

Can downhill ski the rest of his career! Do nothing unless he is spoon fed by an all time midfield.

He has runs on the board guys he made AA squad one year and kicked 6 in a granny!!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now? Danny boy made it a troll thread over a year ago.
how can it be a troll thread when I accurately predicted his yearly stat averages when no-one else had the courage to do so?

Nailing someone's stat averages before the season has even begun is the very opposite of being a troll. It's the people that defend Rayner after being a very poor player for years that are trolling. We all know this so I just play along.

Only Morris got his Rising Star nom this week?

Actually some of the stats hes putting up are pretty impressive. For the last 5 weeks he is leading all key forwards in for ground ball gets, top 3 for score involvements, going at 69% accuracy and still hasn't gone goalless. Not bad for a nobody third tall in first year
Cornelius had better stat averages at the same age.

What a magical goal from Morris. Hope that's included in his averages.

View attachment Screen_Recording_20240625_005022_YouTube.mp4

Last edited:
Fritter has the runs on the board.

Can downhill ski the rest of his career! Do nothing unless he is spoon fed by an all time midfield.

He has runs on the board guys he made AA squad one year and kicked 6 in a granny!!!!
Well yeah exactly. He made the AA squad and kicked 6 in a granny. Something hadn't been done for over 20 years.

Cornelius had better stat averages at the same age.

What a magical goal from Morris. Hope that's included in his averages.

View attachment 2029513
You're definitely trying to wind up Lions supporters at this point.

Cherry picking at his finest there.

Maybe pick the clip from the weekend where the Fox Footy crew was raving about his ability?

yeah Cornelius and Paparone. 2 guys that Brisbane supporters pumped up the same way as Morris.

Danny a lot of lions supporters wouldn’t know who ace Cornelius and paparone are. At this point you may as well join us and become a lions supporter. We want you on our side Danny.

I know there is a penchant to exaggerate in this thread, but hand-on-heart, Logan Morris would literally be Melbourne’s best forward.

Also, remember when Danster used to try and desperately maintain the pretence that this thread was a scientific study of Cam Rayner, now he’s just throwing irrational tantrums all over the place, hahaha!

IMG_7495.gif

I know there is a penchant to exaggerate in this thread, but hand-on-heart, Logan Morris would literally be Melbourne’s best forward.

Also, remember when Danster used to try and desperately maintain the pretence that this thread was a scientific study of Cam Rayner, now he’s just throwing irrational tantrums all over the place, hahaha!

View attachment 2029614
Elixuh this is the nonsense that I've gotta put up with. Irrational tantrums yet says that Logan Morris is better than Fritsch. 😀

what have I got to throw a tantrum about? I literally nailed Rayner's stats in the pre-season. This thread is a celebration of my amazing prediction coming true yet again.

Elixuh this is the nonsense that I've gotta put up with. Irrational tantrums yet says that Logan Morris is better than Fritsch. 😀

what have I got to throw a tantrum about? I literally nailed Rayner's stats in the pre-season. This thread is a celebration of my amazing prediction coming true yet again.

Danny you’ve gotta admit you’ve lowered your colours a bit the last week or two, I see your posts and it’s like I don’t even know you anymore. It’s breaking my heart.

You also have to admit Morris has played better this season based on the games he has played compared to fritter. And fritter is melbournes best forward. I don’t think that’s controversial.

It’s also breaking my heart that you won’t acknowledge the preview I dedicated to you, I thought we were mates!

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back