Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Dan should just become a Lions fan at this point, I'd welcome him with open arms if the Dees don't make the 8.

Get on board Dan while there's still time!

We'll even throw in a free Paparone Pizza.

huh? how can my take on Rayner be wrong when I correctly predicted his averages months before the season even begun when no Brisbane fans had the courage to? 15.0 touches, 3.4 marks, 0.8 goals. What was I wrong about?...
We are still waiting for predictions for Friday nights game.
Can you set par and then we all know if Rayner performs better or worse than Dan expects

We are still waiting for predictions for Friday nights game.
Can you set par and then we all know if Rayner performs better or worse than Dan expects
I'm too good to buy into the ups and downs of a weekly competition. I correctly guess his yearly predictions and I'm right every single year. My record and his averages speak for themselves.

It was pretty clear early on in the season that the Rayner breakout was simply never going to happen. So this thread went dry, and we've all started talking about other players.

View attachment 2029856
Compare the pair:
Neale on Gf day: 21 disposals, 3 tackles, 0 goals.
Oliver: 33 disposals, 10 tackles and the sealing goal.

I see the trend now.
We all know how lil Cam went :)

LOL. No serious person is counting mickey mouse Covid flags. One day the Dees might solve that MCG finals hoodoo.

How'd Clarry go once quarantine was lifted and players weren't subject to constant medical scrutiny?

lol. Petracca is in my bad books at the moment. The way he friendly embraced Maynard pre-game was a bloody disgrace. The dees getting involved in a half time melee with the kangaroos was typical soft Melbourne. A complete mis-read of the room. That melee should've been reserved against the pies. A lot of Dees fans are still really peeved at the lack of response against the pies.

Yes I noticed that. I wouldn’t be chummy with the perpetrator who cut my friend down. I’d seek justice. Especially when the players are slapping Gus headgear before matches. Not a good look.

I feel like the only demon who has been fairdinkum this year has been Gawn. Petracca focusing on cooking videos. Viney working at EY. Oliver being a disgrace. May staging and punching out team mates etc etc. I think it’s time to change the coach.

It al makes perfect sense now.
I just am so amused that you found a nearly 10 year old thread about Shiel vs Wines where I was disputing someone describing him as an elite player by hand. And thats apparently the best you can do. I probably have plenty of worse calls I have made in my time here

KissKiss, you're not kidding anyone.

So after 6-7 rounds, Fritsch is in AA form. Logan Morris has played 7 games right? So you're saying that his 7 games has been All-Australian calibre? LOL! let me know when you find people talking about Logan Morris as an AA forward :)

https://www.sen.com.au/news/2024/04/24/brad-johnsons-rolling-all-australian-team-after-round-6-1/

https://themongrelpunt.com/afl-season-2024/2024/05/02/rolling-all-australian-team-round-seven-3/
You need to read the comment a little closer I was saying that Morris would be statistically about the second best forward in your team behind Fritsch. At some level that is a compliment on Fritsch being your best forward (or is a criticism of the rest of Melbournes forward line?). But also confusion on how half your fan base still wants Fristch to be dropped this week

Yes I noticed that. I wouldn’t be chummy with the perpetrator who cut my friend down. I’d seek justice. Especially when the players are slapping Gus headgear before matches. Not a good look.

I feel like the only demon who has been fairdinkum this year has been Gawn. Petracca focusing on cooking videos. Viney working at EY. Oliver being a disgrace. May staging and punching out team mates etc etc. I think it’s time to change the coach.
We had more 23 and Under than any other club last round. May has been amazing. Completely smashed Larkey last week. Took another victim. The dees have been horrendous this year, yet are still higher than Brisbane on the ladder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had more 23 and Under than any other club last round. May has been amazing. Completely smashed Larkey last week. Took another victim. The dees have been horrendous this year, yet are still higher than Brisbane on the ladder.

Where do you predict both seasons end Danny?

Oh, well with the Petracca injury the dees will go full tank mode soon. Neither team is going to make a dent regardless.

Define "dent" in your preferred language... i.e. a dubious amalgam of selected statistics (and curious avoidance of others) used to a form a nebulous, subjective premise that no one respects except yourself (that you will bang on about forever regardless and bore everyone to tears).

lol. you're not serious. Pick 7 versus Pick 31. pass.

I'd give you a Blake Howes type though. Even though Blake Howes has shown more, we do need another undersized key position forward.
but you said windsor cant kick! mcdonalds morris is kicking sausage rolls on the clayton oliver diet. just wait until he sees a dietician.

im only going to offer one more time dan.

but you said windsor cant kick! mcdonalds morris is kicking sausage rolls on the clayton oliver diet. just wait until he sees a dietician.

im only going to offer one more time dan.
I think Windsors kicking is overrated but he has elite speed and that has value. Morris is kicking goals from dodgy 50m penalties and getting the 5th best defender (Rayner gets the worst).

Using Brad Johnson’s rolling AA team from 8 weeks ago to strengthen your argument is insane. Just this week he had Dayne Zorko on the back flank and on the interchange as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back