Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

As in the number 1 from that draft? Probably Sam Taylor.

Rayner is on the same level as Bailey Banfield who, like Rayner, has had a career year and have very similar averages.

Who is Bailey banfield

Same question people were asking about Cam Rayner 5 weeks ago

Incorrect Danny, Bailey banfield doesn’t have a 169 page thread dedicated to him like cam ‘mvp’ Rayner does. MVP Rayner is known.

Yeah need to look at a guy like Brett Daniels guys - a player who has never played a game as dominant as Cam’s last week. He is the standard. 🤪
Pardon the intrusion but has Cam ever won an elimination final off his own boot before?

The way Binga has?

Pardon the intrusion but has Cam ever won an elimination final off his own boot before?

The way Binga has?
Won it off his own boot, with 1 goal?? The fact you had to go back to 2019 to come up with something says a bit and considering what happened after that reckon if he had him time again he would probably miss.

Won it off his own boot, with 1 goal?? The fact you had to go back to 2019 to come up with something says a bit and considering what happened after that reckon if he had him time again he would probably miss.
He also won us the game on the weekend against the Hawks.

But sure.

Be defensive.

FWIW I reckon Cam is a ripping player and he would improve every club if he decided to leave the Lions.

Do think Binga is better? Probably not “better”

Is Binga just as good? I reckon so.

You probably don’t but that’s okay.

I don’t value your opinion anyway.

Who wasn't known? I know everyone. But you feigned to not know Banfield even though he's averaging near identical numbers to Rayner.

How many fingers am I holding up right now Danny?

Hawks actually did ok in Rayners draft year. Worpel at 45 and Dylan Moore at 67

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Game summary: Showed some power when near the ball. But no influence on the game. An embarrassing flop off the ball which I will let go.
Are we back to the instant posts after the match Danny?

I hope this will continue even on Cam's good days!

Are we back to the instant posts after the match Danny?

I hope this will continue even on Cam's good days!
Nah, I'm not even going to focus on the bad games. I've done enough of that. He deserves some credits in the bank after some good performances. If I apply the same measures for Fritsch who has years of credits, then Rayner deserves the credits for a good 5 week patch.

Nah, I'm not even going to focus on the bad games. I've done enough of that. He deserves some credits in the bank after some good performances. If I apply the same measures for Fritsch who has years of credits, then Rayner deserves the credits for a good 5 week patch.
Hopefully Fritta kicks a bag tonight and does us a solid.

danster168

Quick player ratings update.

Camnificent slips a couple of places to 80th highest rated footballer in the comp in 2024, well inside the top 5 from an average team.

Sadly, Barely Avfritsch slips outside the top 200 poor bugger. 208 this week, fringe top 12 in an avfritsch team.

Tune in for more absolutely appalling ratings news next week Danster. :cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back