Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Rayner was not a bad pick 1. Should they have gone with Brayshaw or Dow?

The travesty of that draft was Worpel at pick 45, who I thought pre draft could've been pick 1. But you know how recruiters start to get away from certain players like their a disease.
I’m pretty sure Worpel trained with the Lions a few times leading up to the draft. Apparently in an internal match game he tore it up. Then when the lions didn’t draft him with any of their picks I was shocked! Then he comes out and was Hawthorns best player. Definitely one that got away by Lions recruitment team!!!

He has to make 2 AA squad and kick 6 in a granny remember.

If we were to trade Rayner an AA squad player (which is considered elite by Dan) for say a 3 year older player who didn't sniff the AA team like Fritata.

What compensation are Melbourne throwing us back? A early second?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne, Collingwood and Essendon supporters in here hanging shit on Rayner, think they would be on their threads talking about their up coming finals - oh hang on, never mind.

Pies fans still the reigning premiers something you cannot say and won't be this year.

As for Raynor he is the 'Raygun' of the AFL and has discredited the AA system. He is a total hack. Cost you the flag last year with terrible play.

Pies fans still the reigning premiers something you cannot say and won't be this year.

As for Raynor he is the 'Raygun' of the AFL and has discredited the AA system. He is a total hack. Cost you the flag last year with terrible play.
Now a North supporter, Jesus, talk about bottom of the barrell.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cam Rayner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back