Cameron Mooney

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have to put up Pavlich's name after tonights effort! Did he actually touch the ball and not cause a turn over? :thumbsdown:

What has his form this season got to do with last season...9/10 ppl will agree he deserved his AA last yr.

I'll think you find they won't. He was hyped up last year in all the Cat hysteria. Scott Lucas was robbed two years in a row.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was disgusting tonight. He had 3 touches. Daniel Kerr did more whilst getting X-rays. An average player made to look good in very good side (Geelong). Was really found out tonight to be...well...shite.

Mooney was poor tonight but he was a deserving AA selection last year.

5 goals in a grand final is testament to that. How many other players running around tonight have achieved that?

Mooney's a good player but no more than that. he was made to look better last year and got an AA on hype.

And just for the record, I'm sick of people using "he's a premiership player" as a boost to how good an individual is. Premierships are won by teams, not individuals. Being a premiership player means you were part of a very good team, it has no relevance as to how good an individual player was.

Wasn't it you having a big sook to the mods about too many Geelong threads recently?

Or it is just okay to have negative Geelong threads?

I don't mind Geelong. In fact Bartel and Chapman are probably my two favourite non-Essendon players.

But face the facts - Mooney is a just average player. Shane Ellen got five goals in a Grand Final.

What has his form this season got to do with last season...9/10 ppl will agree he deserved his AA last yr.

9/10 geelong ppl last year or just footy fans in general last year?

i'd say 9/10 would actually say buddy deserved it ahead of him last year

put any other fit chf in mooney's shoes, with that geelong midfield, and he'd score 100+ in a season

I'll think you find they won't. He was hyped up last year in all the Cat hysteria. Scott Lucas was robbed two years in a row.
Certainly agree last year.

Mooney is definately overrated. Seems to go missing in the bigger games like his first Premiership. Downhill skiier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back