Campbell Brown Fined $15,000

Remove this Banner Ad

$15,000. WOW.:eek:

Disgraceful decision by the AFL.

Brown should be feeling very hard done by - no way is he the first to pretend nothing happened when giving evidence to the tribunal. He may be the last though.

As an Eagles supporter I can't help but feel a little sheepish considering it was one of ours he helped.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LOL!!!!

Funniest thing I have ever heard. He can lie if he likes. Its his face Judd scraped. In a normal court of law its up to the victim to decide if they want to press charges. Brown clearly didnt. Should of let it go

Earth to Moron...the victim NEVER has the right to press charges. In a normal court of law, the police decide whether charges are laid, not the victim.

Idiot.

FWIW, if CB is fined, months afterwards, then CJ should also be re-tried at the tribunal and suspended. A bit of a mis-trial when he's got off on false evidence. Yet the bloke who got gouged and defended the "untouchable" one gets punished. AFL give us a break. What a joke.

what a load of rubbish!

he could just say he lied on "On the Couch" where he has no duty of care to tell the truth

$15,000. WOW.:eek:

Disgraceful decision by the AFL.

Brown should be feeling very hard done by - no way is he the first to pretend nothing happened when giving evidence to the tribunal. He may be the last though.

As an Eagles supporter I can't help but feel a little sheepish considering it was one of ours he helped.

Someone was telling me today. If Judd was suspended. He wouldnt of been playing in the Essendon game and he wouldnt of got injured. So in other words. Campell Brown has actually hurt the club. He gets what he deserves in that case ;)

It's far from a disgraceful decision by the AFL.

You lot are clueless.

Are they AFL just going to slap his wrist after he lied to them?

Yes - everyone lies to protect other players but they don't come out and admit it.

Earth to Moron...the victim NEVER has the right to press charges. In a normal court of law, the police decide whether charges are laid, not the victim.

Idiot.

The police must be great mindreaders. How would they know the crimes been committed unless someone informs them :rolleyes:

Re: Brown fined

15 thousand. That's quite a lot. I hope you're not jerking us around here. I'm trying to find confirmation as you seem a bit uncertain

It's far from a disgraceful decision by the AFL.

You lot are clueless.

Are they AFL just going to slap his wrist after he lied to them?

Yes - everyone lies to protect other players but they don't come out and admit it.

if everyone does it then why do they take into account the players 'testimony' when deliberating on a decision at the tribunal?

shouldn’t they just scrap victims coming in and giving evidence then?

Remove this Banner Ad

Campbell Brown Fined $15,000

Remove this Banner Ad

Back