Can Gold Coast go all the way this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Do you not agree though that if everything goes right from hereon in that they can lift the cup? Surely they are a chance, albeit remote?

Sure, if they snuck into the 8 and the following teams lost the following players to injury/suspension:

Hawthorn - Mitchell, Hodge, Roughead, Gunston, Breust, Lake, Smith, Hill, Ceglar, Hale and McEvoy.
Fremantle - Fyfe, Pavlich, Sandilands, Ballantyne, Mundy, McPharlin, Johnson and Mayne.
Port - Wingard, Wines, Hartlett, Boak, Westhoff, Lobbe, White and Schulz.
Sydney - Franklin, Tippett, Kennedy, K. Jack, Hanneberry, Pyke, Richards, Parker and Grundy.
Collingwood - Beams, Pendlebury, Swan, Cloke, Grundy, Witts, Elliott and Macaffer.
Geelong - Bartel, Selwood, Johnson, Motlop, Hawkins, Simpson, Biclavs, Taylor, Enright and Mackie.
North - Harvey.
Adelaide - Dangerfield, Sloane, Walker, Jenkins, Jacobs, Smith, Betts and Rutten.

They'd be some chance then.

Last edited:
Gold coast, in a matter of a few years, have gone passed 2/3rds of the clubs as far as development goes. Under finals pressure i think some of their young guys might struggle but give them another 2 years and they will be a top 4 lock in.
Can I go back in time and punch myself in the face?

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Gold Coast go all the way this year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back