• Yes he's a big chance

Votes: 30 52.6%
  • No Fyfe will have too big of a lead

Votes: 24 42.1%
  • Other please list?

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No - with the amount of media that Fyfe has received since this time last year, the psyche factor with the umpires will play a huge role. You hear something often enough you are apt to run with that thought regardless of what you see

Still, when you think about it, pretty sure Mitch would prefer to have his 3 (soon to be 4) premiership medals around his neck than Fyfe's potential Brownlow medal.

Hope he does get it. He's one of the best players ever to play and has been robbed in past years. Deserves the recognition as a game great.

I'd love him to win the brownlow. I'll go out on a limb and say imo he is probably one the greatest players to ever wear brown and gold. But i have to echo some of the above posters that a norm smith for mitch would be alot better than a brownlow.

Definitely another premiership medallion to go in his collection.

There are people standing around the red cartpet with minecraft swords, they look like syringes. I thought, you bloody legends.

Guys, So far Fyfe has missed 4 votes compared to the predictor, Mitchell is 2 votes up.
If the rest of the predictor is correct, it will finish on
Fyfe: 26
Mitchell 25

THIS IS GOING TO BE TIGHT!!!!

Mitch has actually started really well. Hopefully it is a sign of things to come.

I didn't have him on any votes until Round 5, and Fyfe on 10 to round 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does Fyfes last quarter or so of the season drop away a bit?

CP_Eu2XUEAAxHjz.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Can Mitch win the Brownlow

Back