Can we afford all of De Goey, Grundy, and Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Why does Buckley hate Grundy. He takes every opportunity to say something derogatory or mean.

Well he said Grundy was Poor vs Dogs and he was our Best Player and big reason why we won

I cant see how there will.be a cap squeeze coming. Yes Grundy.and Degoey will get paid but who else is on big coin in 2 years? Pendles will be gone. Sidey and Adams will be mid range dollars. Treloar is costing himself money this year.

Moore needs 25 uninterrupted games to get any sort of pay day.

If Richmond can fit Rance, Cotchin, Reiwoldt, Lynch and Prestia in surely we cant be paying more for ours.

Agree, but some other clubs might offer Jordy and Moore over the odds which mean you match it, and we probably would for Jordy, or trade them out.

Well he said Grundy was Poor vs Dogs and he was our Best Player and big reason why we won
Think that was referring to that yes while he may have been and it might have been, he didn't have a great game as he could have. Think maybe his first half was poor. And Buckley wasn't impressed by the game in general.
Just like fathers and sons, you can still be proud of them and critique them at the same time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does Buckley hate Grundy. He takes every opportunity to say something derogatory or mean.

I think Buckley is just trying to get the best out of him and keep him challenged as he sees further scope for improvement. He knows Grundy is already our best and most important player but pissing in his pocket each week won't get the best out of him. If all you do is sing his praises he would start to take it easy instead of push himself.

All match winners, all potential champions. I think what needs to be decided is a priority order I have them Grundy, Degoey then Moore. The rational is mainly due to durability and games played.

I would be inclined to trade Moore if we can get anything close to good, his body is costing us games and premierships. He was the missing piece last year.

Degoey loses out to Grundy on account of his own injuries and poor discipline.

We can definitely keep one and two, and I think we can sign Moore if he signs for something reasonable given his injury profile and unreliability. There don’t seem to be many quality KPP available for trade so I guess we probably have to make do.

With respect the other two are already stars esp Grundy who is the best at his craft or very close to it in the league

Degoeys getting there (certainly a young star) but until he builds his tank he wont be consistently elite over a full game, atm he has bursts of elite in games. He's not the finished product yet.

Moore up till rnd 11 was also a "star" but after his injury has tailed off/hasnt been right. I would also put Darcy in the young star column.

Remove this Banner Ad

Can we afford all of De Goey, Grundy, and Moore

Remove this Banner Ad

Back