canteens in the ammos

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank god that was the last time Ill have to go to the junction oval that canteen was a shocker all they had was sausages in bread or chicken rolls and both meals were chop liver. Big let down D**kheads! Luckily I was able to go to fitzroy st and pick up a nice burger and chips n coke, Due to cameraman not leaving me any chicken or lamb gyros from his party.
Lets just hope all other finals venues are not like Junction Ovals Sh*thouse display.

Baz

Was a spectator at the beauy vs mazenod game at shark park. I was impressed by the new addition to the canteen menu. The blt roll was quite delicious and the price was outstanding at $5 which made me quite shocked at the pricey canteen. However my mate fist was very angry at his pie and sauce at $4.

Well done ladies

Baz

Ajax. $4.50 for a hot dog. The worst. End of thread.
On the plus side, Rupertswood have come in your division and Canteen is worth travelling for.

Greatest hotdog outside soldiers reserve...

+1 to West Brunswick for the .50 cent dim sims and the 'all you can pour' 5 litre soy sauce!

another +1 for the free bread roll at half time!

Amateur footy canteen at it's best!

Made the trip up warrigal to Gordon Barnard reserve last weekend to the old camberwell vs beaumaris clash. Wasnt feeling too hungry at the time as I was craving for kfc on the way home,However I decieded to buy a can of lift at the fair price of $2 and it hit the spot as it was nice and cold. From other people at the game the Hot dog was best on the board.

Support local footy canteens
Baz

I was after a sports drink at BT on the weekend and they came back with some adams ale rubbish!

Best canteen for mine was rupo's, not only do you get the best roll going around, you also get to have a good ol fashion bitch about how much of a disgrace Werribe is.

Made the trip up warrigal to Gordon Barnard reserve last weekend to the old camberwell vs beaumaris clash. Wasnt feeling too hungry at the time as I was craving for kfc on the way home,However I decieded to buy a can of lift at the fair price of $2 and it hit the spot as it was nice and cold. From other people at the game the Hot dog was best on the board.

Support local footy canteens
Baz

bit hypocritical there bazza!

I was after a sports drink at BT on the weekend and they came back with some adams ale rubbish!

Best canteen for mine was rupo's, not only do you get the best roll going around, you also get to have a good ol fashion bitch about how much of a disgrace Werribe is.

at least when u come and watch your boys get flogged this week, you can enjoy a decent canteen. Werribee has 3 e's too. What sort of over-priced education are you getting out there?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

at least when u come and watch your boys get flogged this week, you can enjoy a decent canteen. Werribee has 3 e's too. What sort of over-priced education are you getting out there?

One that has given me a firm grasp of where capital letters go.

I unfortunatley won't be a part of the team that upsets Werribee this week, I already have a broken jaw.

Any chance we can get some independant goal umpires this year? Our shout!

Also is there any possibility that the players can leave their feral stripper girlfriends at home? I have never been so offended in my life after copping a spray from one of those ice addict sweet hearts.

One that has given me a firm grasp of where capital letters go.

I unfortunatley won't be a part of the team that upsets Werribee this week, I already have a broken jaw.

Any chance we can get some independant goal umpires this year? Our shout!

Also is there any possibility that the players can leave their feral stripper girlfriends at home? I have never been so offended in my life after copping a spray from one of those ice addict sweet hearts.

Bring ear plugs and a cricket helmet then.

At least we will know which flog you are!

U will be right. There will be enough friar casualties on the park.

So your club still prides itself on late hits behind play, rather than putting their heads over the ball? At least you're consistant.

So your club still prides itself on late hits behind play, rather than putting their heads over the ball? At least you're consistant.

I was talking about bruised egos when the Tiges win by 100+

The chicken sanga's at Old Melbourne are shit hot!! they are little steep at $6 a pop but well worth it..[/qu

Went out and tried those chicken sangas at old melbourne and they did not live up to thier $6 price they should be about $4.
Very dissapointing ruined my whole weekend.

:thumbsdown:

Baz

Ventured to fitzroy reds canteen yesterday and was very impressed by the way they operate. I had a sausage in bread which was cooked to perfection well done fellas on the barbie. Pricing was good as a sausage and a can $5. And my mate had a pie which he described as 'beautiful'. However was speaking to Old Mentonains club stalwart Chris Graham last nite at a local establishment and suggested I should go to panther land and try the captains burger.

:thumbsu:
Baz

Remove this Banner Ad

canteens in the ammos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back