Captain Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

stylz

Senior List
Mar 17, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Ok so many of us (hopefully) are not trading this week, so our main decision will be based on who will be the captain of our squads for round 2.

Post your discussions below

ps. sorry I know its early but
a) I feel like contributing because I have nothing to say about trades; and
b) I can't stop updating this site, DT has ruined me already :eek:

Will those with Swan put the C on him?
Or will you back in someone like Gibbs or Murphy vs GC?
Maybe even go for someone like Sandilands vs Cats on Paterson.. He should dominate especially if they only travel with 1 ruckman (Ottens) who looks to labour if played alone...

Post Away

I think Gibbs is the safest bet as I don't have a clue who would play as a tagger for the Gold Coast. Even if they did, he's 3rd in line behind Judd and Murphy. Should get 130+ without breaking a sweat.

I think Gibbs is the safest bet as I don't have a clue who would play as a tagger for the Gold Coast. Even if they did, he's 3rd in line behind Judd and Murphy. Should get 130+ without breaking a sweat.

+1. Very solid option. Would be between Gibbs, Swan (v Roos), Goddard (v Tigers) or Boyd (v Lions), but all are very good options. Splitting hairs if you ask me.

Swannie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

swan or gibbs even boyd should smash us (lions) in the mid flied.
then you have marc murphy safe bet 120+

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swan locked for the rest of the season except for byes where I will scratch my head all week in frustration and then curse all Monday morning in disaster as my Joey vs. Boyd vs. Bartel vs. Goddard vs. Gibbs vs. Cox question will be answered and I know I will always not quite make the right choice.

The more people that go swan the more you DONT want to put him Captain but the more you have riding on it if he does well...

Id like to back in Gibbs but im not sure at all!

They should make it that you can only put a certain player captain for a

maximum of 5 games throughout the season, that way every week is a bit

more fun trying to workout a good captain choice. It kind of gets a bit

boring just slapping the c on Swan every week.

They should make it that you can only put a certain player captain for a

maximum of 5 games throughout the season, that way every week is a bit

more fun trying to workout a good captain choice. It kind of gets a bit

boring just slapping the c on Swan every week.

Judging by your username that's not a surprising post.

I would say it just about makes watching Collingwood matches almost bearable. :D

Judging by your username that's not a surprising post.

I would say it just about makes watching Collingwood matches almost bearable. :D

No comment about your username. Don't actually get what you even meant by that but good one :rolleyes: anyway when everybody has Swan captain it takes away a bit of the fun. All i was saying. Carry on with the Swan love.

No comment about your username. Don't actually get what you even meant by that but good one :rolleyes: anyway when everybody has Swan captain it takes away a bit of the fun. All i was saying. Carry on with the Swan love.

...because it's "self destructive" to your DT to not captain Swan...

Swan. Never had him last year and raged every time he would pip Ablett's score.

No mistake this year. Swan is captain unless there's a loophole like in round 1 with Gibbs. I paid the money for him, so it's an investment I'm treating seriously.

I will put my faith in Andrew Swallow this week as Captain.
Was gutted after missing the boat with Gibbs (didnt select him as vC) but i thought selwood would do ok with the captaincy. Hopefully i dont jinx swallow this week.

Swan.

First button I clicked after lock-out.

Gibbs is tempting against GC but I expect Swan to kick goals against North...hopefully 3 or 4 or 5 of them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Captain Round 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back