Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

To Doch or not to Doch?

Or Rocky? or Ablett? Or Treloar?

Thinking Danger at home against Freo is hard to turn down.

If I had Kreuzer, I'd be tempted to go him.

Freo leak the most points.

Danger will have a field day IMO. His average at Simmons is huge too.

At last minute yesterday I reversed a few trades done as Aaron Hall wasnt named.
The sole trade I made was to bring Beech in and leave the other until today.
Anyway, in all the confusion, I accidentally left the C on Greenwood from last week. (when I loopholed him on his bye).
Well that ended better than I thought. thanks for the 122 !! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Docherty, Merrett, Gibbs, Dusty, Rocky or take Titch's 117...

Not getting Danger anymore with his Hammy reports.

I'm scared richmond will man Doc up, we are number 1 in the comp for defensive pressure up forward. Guarantee we won't give him a paddock.

Leaning towards Merrett.

I'm scared richmond will man Doc up, we are number 1 in the comp for defensive pressure up forward. Guarantee we won't give him a paddock.

Leaning towards Merrett.

yeah i'm starting to get cold feet on Docherty (C)... Treloar is firming for me!

yeah i'm starting to get cold feet on Docherty (C)... Treloar is firming for me!

Captain choice is really hard this week. I want to settle for Titch but need to take the gamble to climb the ranks.

SCG would be my worry and he only averages 21 against the Swans from his 2 games played against them there.

True he only scored 117 on the Swans last time.

Hrmmm. Too scared about Rockliff. Dusty's injury Cloud makes him a no and I'm not brave enough to go gibbs. Don't think Richmond will give Doc as much space as other teams...

Maybe i will bank the 117.

Leaning towards Merrett.

Do you think Gibbs or Murphy sound like viable options?

Alternatively, Houli's last few have been quite good, is he a thing now?

I've still got mine on Danger...

Hoping that if his hammies are that bad he won't play at all (not that that would be a great situation, but would at least put my C back on Titchell).

...hoping...

I've still got mine on Danger...

Hoping that if his hammies are that bad he won't play at all (not that that would be a great situation, but would at least put my C back on Titchell).

...hoping...

my thinking on Danger is they'll put him on the pine once they've iced the game... but he might go forward and kick 10...:eek:

Do you think Gibbs or Murphy sound like viable options?

Alternatively, Houli's last few have been quite good, is he a thing now?

I have both Gibbs and Murphy. Just not sure they will outdo 117 from titch.

Houli frightens me. When he is on he is awesome, but can go missing if he is off.

Remove this Banner Ad

Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back