Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone put karpany as captain??

Had a quiet last quarter but he's certainly done his chances of keeping a spot no harm. Certainly instrumental in that win and looks better with every game.

On top of that, it's great to see a player who was so sidelined by injury finally get a run at it and do so well. Likewise with Vardy.

Had a quiet last quarter but he's certainly done his chances of keeping a spot no harm. Certainly instrumental in that win and looks better with every game.

On top of that, it's great to see a player who was so sidelined by injury finally get a run at it and do so well. Likewise with Vardy.
Yeah i agree. I said that comment as a poor joke after his outstanding first quarter. But he did look quite good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm going Zerrett this week. My thinking is that most will jump off to titch and danger, and if he goes big I will be the sole beneficiary.

Titch is risky v GWS, though Danger did good.
Zerrett and Treloar will both dominate
Danger should be huge as well.

Zerrett will be a good choice I agree.

Zerrett for me. Just hope he's not carrying something... Even though the Lions have looked good and gone hard the last couple of weeks, I don't think Danger will be quite as primed this week as he has been, and I don't expect him to pump out a monster. I don't mind if he does...just as long as ZM does too (unless I get last-minute cold feet and change it back).

[Edit: I'm already feeling nervous about this, ugh.]

Knowing my luck ATM, going to avoid Danger C v Lions as he'll probably sit at FF the entire game. But it's tempting.

Could also go Zerrett to hopefully redeem himself

Oh god, Zerrett had 66 vs Collingwood last year, and 108 earlier this year. What have I done?

[Edit: Back to Danger for now. *paces frantically*]

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back