Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Titch’s game is receiving a lot of attention in the media. And now Scott has said that he will “have a match-up” and receive “plenty of attention.” Is anyone concerned? VC loop hole becomes really important this week and I’d probably take a score of 120 from the VC.
Will probably take anything over 120 from Laird.
I think it will be really hard for the Hawks to get first hands on the ball with the Cats midfield.

For the people scared of captaining Titch i would highly recommend you not to be. He received a lot of attention leading in to the 2nd game against Geelong and they said they were going to have plans to try and stop him. This scared me off captaining him and despite him receiving attention he pumped out a 147!

For the people scared of captaining Titch i would highly recommend you not to be. He received a lot of attention leading in to the 2nd game against Geelong and they said they were going to have plans to try and stop him. This scared me off captaining him and despite him receiving attention he pumped out a 147!
Yeah I think they sent Blicavs on him last time and he kept Titch quiet in the second half. Blicavs will be required to play as a key defender this week so who goes to Titch this time? Whoever it is, they would need a big tank to prevent Titch running around for uncontested possessions all day haha. Titch is locked as C

Yeah I think they sent Blicavs on him last time and he kept Titch quiet in the second half. Blicavs will be required to play as a key defender this week so who goes to Titch this time? Whoever it is, they would need a big tank to prevent Titch running around for uncontested possessions all day haha. Titch is locked as C
I believe Shadow89 mentioned Guthrie going to him

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Worth putting the VC on Martin tonight, and going without a ruck emergency?

If you have Martin or Laird definitely think it's worth pulling the trigger!
It's partial lockout so if one of your rucks is named out tomorrow then you can switch/trade.

I had Laird as VC, so I put Darcy Cameron (not named) on the field with the C and Sandi or Gawn on the bench with the E, right?

Universal love (OK maybe just me and the 65% of coaches that have him) for Roar-y Laird! So valuable having non-mids that can pump out massive scores. So yeah, he's my captain this week via O-Mac.

Funny thing is Laird wasn't in my team until the last minute when I swapped Lloyd out for him. I figured Laird would start slowly...so much for figuring!

Yeah, I’m playing is safe and takin Dusty’s VC score.... Mitchell will probably make me pay, but it’s a good score, so I’ll bank the points

I've done the same.

Remove this Banner Ad

Captains Captains Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back