Carling Cup: Semi -Final First Leg Matches

Remove this Banner Ad

seriously what is it with tottenham and choking when it comes to arsenal???

its like they are to scared to beat them or something :confused: but doesnt worry me :D

Not from what I see ;)

It might be because Waite_30 is only 17, I call anyone under 20 a bandwagoner if they support Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool or Arsenal, for obvious reasons. Especially if they say "its cause they were winning"

I'm 16, my grandfather was born in Islington.
Fair enough?

I agree with your point though. I'm sick to death of the immense number of United fans who were giving it to me last May, but couldn't cop it after losing to Citeh.

lol at Arsenal, not even able to beat a side in the bottom half of the table at home

I'll assume that was sarcasm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who would of thought it? Spurs at the new Wembley before the goonas.

What a pasting we gave them. With a bit of luck it will derail them in other competitions too.

COYS!!

Who'd have thunk it?

Seems that Ramos has helped them get over their Arsenalphobia.

Time will tell if they can next overcome their Chelseaphobia at Wembley (should they get over the Toffees of course....and I sure hope they dont)

I see Arsenal have some good youngsters coming through...

Well they got to the final of the CC last year and the semi final this year including holding us to a 1-1 draw in the first leg so your sarcasm is a fair bit stupid in reality.

Good to finally beat Arsenal and hopefully this gives us a lot of confidence for future matches in the league.

Well they got to the final of the CC last year and the semi final this year including holding us to a 1-1 draw in the first leg so your sarcasm is a fair bit stupid in reality.

Not only did Jeremy get all the talent, he got all the brains too.

YID ARMY

How poor are Arsenal fans really? flipping rubbish. Outsung for most of the Emirates game and not a peep out of the retreating french twats at home.

5-1 to the original and best north london club

Would the new Spurs supporters on the board mind introducing themselves, and letting us know a bit about themselves.

I don't recall seeing a few of you in the past ... I don't know ... 9 years or so.

Now that you've made the final Spurs, go out and win the f**king thing. Chelsea have won more than their fair share's worth and the thought of Everton winning a trophy is all too much for me.

Would the new Spurs supporters on the board mind introducing themselves, and letting us know a bit about themselves.

I don't recall seeing a few of you in the past ... I don't know ... 9 years or so.

Good to see Eastlands is finally starting to fill up with dyed in the wool citeh fans eh?:eek::eek::eek:

Gotta love dirty thai money.

zap............ah let them have thier moment in the sun, its the best news at white heart lane since they heard from some poeple they were bound for a top 4 finish:eek:. This will buoy them for another 9 years and give them some ammunition in thier regular arguments against arsenal supporters.

I'm quite confident that eiher one of the blue teams will ravage them in the final.

Hello mate. I haven't seen you on this board before. Come out of the woodwork?

How poor are Arsenal fans really? flipping rubbish. Outsung for most of the Emirates game and not a peep out of the retreating french twats at home.

I haven't heard too many of your fans singing at 4-1 down away, but we were clearly audible after Ade's goal, right to the end.

5-1 to the original and best north london club

To be the best, you have to win trophies, or at least qualify for the Champions League.

Lasagne, oh oh oh
Lasagne, oh oh oh
We laughed ourselves to bits
When Tottenham got the shits
Lasagne, oh oh oh

Have you ever seen Tottenham win the league?
Have you ever seen Tottenham win the league?
Have you ever seen Tottenham,
Ever seen Tottenham,
Ever seen Tottenham win the league?

Remove this Banner Ad

Carling Cup: Semi -Final First Leg Matches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back