Carlton 2013 clash guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Or more importantly, will they go with my Mao suit?
Slightly confused why you'd wear this?

mao-zedong.jpg

Hi guys.

Hope you're all well.

This is not the clash guernsey for 2013.

A number of prototypes were created by Nike, this being one of them, but the design that we have chosen differs significantly from the guernsey pictured in this thread.

The final design will be launched in the first few weeks of 2013.

Hope this alleviates any confusion.

Luca @ CFC.

Can someone tell me how these guernseys 'differ significantly'?

Cheers

e5924efaaf88e103da38545da79162c2.jpg

NewClashHero.jpg

Hey guys...just received mine in the mail today. Feels the same as the 2012 home guernsey and I think it looks way better than the light blue. Here's a shot of the back...currently trying to resize the image of the front so that I can upload it.
img_0913-jpg.11111

Hey guys...just received mine in the mail today. Feels the same as the 2012 home guernsey and I think it looks way better than the light blue. Here's a shot of the back...currently trying to resize the image of the front so that I can upload it.
img_0913-jpg.11111

Can you upload the back pic again.

I tried to fix it but it didn't work.

Cheers and thanks for posting.:thumbsu:

not significantly, just the arrows are gone and the logos are lower, what's the point of the question?
He's asking why Luca@CFC said it would 'differ significantly' when all the differences were as you said: "the arrows are gone and the logos are lower".

Either a) Luca was trying to cover it up,
b) he had no idea and made something up,
c) OR there was another prototype he thought would be the clash.

**** Essendon will do anything to try and detract from our launch of the new clash jumper...

Sparking up a massive drugs scandal to get us off the front and back pages with our new clash shirt of awesomeness.

And the best that they could come up with for a clash shirt is some wimpy grey and red piece of toilet paper...

...Understatement of the year :p
It absolutely CRAPS ALL OVER that light blue blight in our guernsey history... :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. The band shaping is different.
2. No arrows.
3. Sponsor Logo positioning.

The biggest difference though is that the mock-up was shocking in make and the fabrication is different.
That's what makes all the difference.

EDIT: The sponsor's logo may be all over the place looking at Murph's and the recently purchased one.
Anyway, the quality of the new item is far superior to the rag in the mock-up.

just a rough put together looks good with the banded socks I like it, I also received the jumper in the mail on the release date nice jumper

Attachments

• murph.jpg
    murph.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 70
just a rough put together looks good with the banded socks I like it, I also received the jumper in the mail on the release date nice jumper

Hey Chris, can you put Murph into a pair of jeans with that guernsey if it's not too hard?

Would be great for people to see how they may look going to the game with the top.

You guys wearing your clash jumper with navy shorts against us at the 'Gabba would be the perfect compromise.

You guys would be wearing a kit that is still mostly navy blue while the clash would actually be solved (at the game when players are running at full speed at the other side of the field, maroon and navy blue do clash. White shorts makes no difference due to compression wear which us usually white and players with pale skin. Also before anyone tells me to get my eyes checked, I watch EPL games on dodgy online streams and never have trouble telling two teams apart).

Sorry mate. I didn't mean to trip you up.

Some people are just magical with their Proto-Chop skills :)
Harker in the video on the previous page, it shows Muphy putting on the guernseys with jeans.
Check it out and you'll see :thumbsu:

1. The band shaping is different.
2. No arrows.
3. Sponsor Logo positioning.

The biggest difference though is that the mock-up was shocking in make and the fabrication is different.
That's what makes all the difference.

EDIT: The sponsor's logo may be all over the place looking at Murph's and the recently purchased one.
Anyway, the quality of the new item is far superior to the rag in the mock-up.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by this - judging by the photos the prototype is made from player issue material which is normally more stretchy and tight fitting. Retails are cut and fit different, and are made from different material.

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton 2013 clash guernsey

Remove this Banner Ad

Back