Official Club Stuff Carlton Academy - Next Gen & Father/Son/Daughter Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

saw this in the HS today:

BLUES BROTHERS

List bosses believe Ben Camporeale will likely be a top-20 draft pick as he and brother Lucas prepare to be taken by Carlton as father-sons this year.
Ben Camporeale is a strong right-footed inside mid who has dominated rep games including the 2023 Futures Games, while left-footer Lucas could go later in the draft or as a rookie.

But the Blues will take both, thrilled that Lucas’ recent improvement has put him into the draft picture.
In three games for the Glenelg Under-18s he has averaged 129 ranking points, 28 disposals and 4.7 clearances, while Lucas has averaged 116 ranking points, 24 possessions and 3.3 clearances.

Last edited by a moderator:
ESPN early rankings. Ben at 14, Lucas at 19.

_2020-2-Way-Splitscreen-Template.jpg
The Blues Brothers... get them a suit, a pork pie hat and some sunny's and let rip.

Austin, Agresta and Diesel heading to Ireland to try and find more Irish talent. Willing to move Rob Monahan to rookie A status if necessary.

Article also states that we are pumping up to $400K/yr into our academy (across father-son/daughter, NGA and Ireland).

Says we are also looking to obtain a country region for our academy, possibly including Bendigo.

Austin, Agresta and Diesel heading to Ireland to try and find more Irish talent. Willing to move Rob Monahan to rookie A status if necessary.

Article also states that we are pumping up to $400K/yr into our academy (across father-son/daughter, NGA and Ireland).

Says we are also looking to obtain a country region for our academy, possibly including Bendigo.
Yep, refer discussion List Management thread last night Sandra 😜

ben seems about right from what I've read around the traps. good to see lucas being rated in the top 20 as his name hasn't been mentioned as much as ben!

getting two talents for cheap whilst we're at the crappy end of the draft (hopefully) for the next few years is great.

A mate of mine said they are looking to change NGA for the better, in terms of us actually being able to match for guys like Gresham. Can anyone confirm or is he pulling a funny?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I very much doubt we'll get a pick in before we have to match a bid on Ben.

I would say Saints or * (whoever is first) will put in a bid. Just a hunch I have given who is Saints list manager is and * being *.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back