Carlton clash guernsey idea

Remove this Banner Ad

I think Carlton should get pro-active on this idea and really mix it up. Change clash jumpers every year, like all the big soccer clubs. I mean if they are going to have to wear a clash strip why not keep the normal jumper design with maybe a really bright red/white CFC or a gold with navy CFC instead of blue and white CFC.

On a side not red is a good colour to wear and psychologically it is intimidating to opponents

gold.jpg

red.jpg

even
goldbars.jpg

instead of

white.jpg

The white looks classy. The players look taller for some reason and their chest sticks out more. Nothing beats the original navy blue but by the same token our clash guernsey is the best in the league.

i love the alternative strip. it is actually the best looking in the comp. Simple and the design is acutally the same just a re-arrangement of colours.

will be purchasing one with the number 5 on it (JUDDY) and the new major sponsors

Carlton has the best clash strip in the AFL, simple yet very effective. There is daylight between there's and second place in the sense of...

1. Can wear it in an intra club practice match against your traditional top.

2. It will not age as it is based on your traditional top.

We couldn't clash with anyone, if we wore ...

clashbj3.jpg

:p

I'll take into consideration that you are called stonedmonkey and assume you are really stoned or I would have to rip out your spleen just to call it evens for my eyes imploding when looking at that...

doesn't it get to anyone else that the other strip is white like surrender?

I'd never thought about it like that.....and nope it doesn't!

I hate the idea of a clash strip but I concede I like this one, it's bright and simple, a straight switch of colours. Keep it I say.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton clash guernsey idea

Remove this Banner Ad

Back